Chapter 8

Goku smiled, watching as Trunks and Goten sparred. Goten was getting a lot better, though Goku could notice that the boy received his training from Vegeta. The prince had tried to convince him to spar with the man, but Goku had declined, saying he wanted to save his strength for when the real fight began. Everyone was gathered around, sitting around on blankets, happily chatting and munching on some snacks Chi-Chi and Bulma had prepared while they wait for Gohan to wake up. Eighteen smiled as she watched Marron chase after a butterfly. Reacting quickly, Eighteen jumped and just barely managed to protect Marron from an oncoming Ki blast and it was powerful, too.
"No! Eighteen, Marron!" Krillin yelled, sighing in relief once he noticed that his wife and daughter were just fine. Goku glared up into the sky, noticing a group of alien like figures hanging in the air before they descended, landing gracefully in front of the Z warriors.

Goku clenched his fists, glaring at his previous enemies. Why now of all times, dammit where's Gohan?! Eighteen handed Marron to Bulma and Chi-Chi, asking them to take care of her daughter as the child cried for her mother. Eighteen looked over every enemy that stood before them. She didn't personally know all of them, but from what Krillin had told her she could just about recognize the people in front of her. From the left, a short green alien with four eyes stood. Guldo. Next to him, stood an alien with bright red skin and long white hair. Jeice. Next, was a rather large, more human like person with orange red hair. Racoome. A large blue lizard like being, Burter. Ginyu was the purple alien with horns. Freeza and his brother Cooler stood next to each other, looking very much alike. Cooler's henchman, Salsa, a blue alien with blond hair. Two human like beings, Raditz and Nappa, as she understood, they were also saiyans. And in the very middle of the group, stood the only enemy she personally recognized.

"Cell," someone called from behind the tense group of human warriors. Goku turned and looked over his shoulder, shocked at Gohan's appearance. The teen slowly walked to the front of the group, his hair a lot messier than usual, but most shocking of all, was that he was covered in blood. His arms and hands mostly, but there were a few random smudges on his face, neck and chest.
"Gohan," Krillin whispered, his horrified gaze following after the boy, stopping once the boy halted at the front of the group. He paled, noticing the cuts that littered Gohan's arms.
"Gohan! Well isn't this a nice surprise! It's been, what? Years? Since I last saw you and you haven't changed a bit," Cell spoke, chuckling to himself. Gohan stared blankly at the android, waiting for him to quiet down.
"I've been dead," Gohan said, voice holding no emotion.

Cell frowned slightly, looking the boy over. He was a little shocked to see the boy covered in blood.
"My, Gohan, you look like you've murdered someone with your bare hands," Cell smirked.
"Maybe I did, you don't know me," Gohan answered, his brow twitching in annoyance. Goku could only stare at his son, his eyes reflecting his shock and absolute horror. Did Gohan do this to himself? Goku was so distracted, he didn't notice Janemba appear behind the group of their enemies. Cell's smirk widened as he placed his hands on his hips.
"Alright then, I challenge you to a fight and if you refuse, I'll blow up the planet," Cell stated, staring at Gohan. He was convinced that after all his training in hell, that he was ready to finally get his revenge on Gohan, but what he wasn't expecting, was for the boy to be so different.

Gohan bowed his head, staring at the grass where his own blood was falling. Gohan raised his head, a sadistic smile on his face, complemented by the cold look on his face and already being covered in blood, Gohan looked slightly, if not a lot, crazed. Cell stared questioningly at the boy. The Gohan he had fought previously, would have instantly attacked him after he had threatened him. New plan then, threaten his family.
"Oh, I see, so you won't except my challenge? How about, if I threaten to torture your friends and family, mmm? Your baby brother?" Cell threatened, waiting almost anxiously for any type of response.
Gohan tilted his head, adding to the creepy feeling he was giving off.