Chapter 13

Cell reappeared on snake way. He smirked, he could sense the rest of his allies down in hell, ready to torment Gohan when he wakes up. His smirk widening, Cell held Gohan's body over the golden clouds, knowing the boy would fall into hell should he let go. And that's just what he did. Letting go, Cell watched as Gohan's body fell through the clouds. Gohan was merely asleep now, he had woken up a few moments prior, but Cell had knocked him out again. He had waited for the boy to revive before he dropped him into hell and was pleasantly surprised when he didn't have to wait to long. Laughing to himself, he used his instant transmission to go to Freeza and the others, this should be fun. Bardock sat, tense. The feeling that something was wrong, had only grown worse over time. He smiled as he watched his wife talking with his comrades. He often wondered about his son, Kakarot. Was the vision he saw before he died true? Did his son really defeat Freeza? Well, Freeza was in hell, so someone had to do it. Bardock absentmindedly walked to his wife, wanting to ask her what she thought of this, when his senses kicked in.

"Ah! What is this power I'm sensing?!" He yelled, glancing around frantically, catching the attention of his comrades and wife. Guard up, they looked around, wanting to find out what was going on.
"Is it Cell?" Tora asked, briefly glancing at Bardock.
"No, it's- up there!" Bardock yelled, looking up in time to see a figure falling from the sky. The figure landed on the ground, kicking up a little dust. Cautiously, the group approached the figure.
"It's a child," Borgos said, watching the boy that lay on the ground, looking beaten and bloody. Bardock kneeled down next to the teen, gently touching the boy's neck.
"He kind of looks like you, Bardock," Fasha said, leaning in closer to the child's face.

Fasha stepped back when the boy stirred, his eyes fluttering. Gohan blinked, confused for a moment.
"D-dad?" He asked as his gaze landed on Bardock. The full blooded saiyan frowned for a moment, but ignored it for now.
"Are you okay, kid?" He asked, raising a brow.
Gohan sat up quickly, moving away from the man.
"You're not my dad! Wait, where am I?" Gohan looked around confused.
"You're in hell," Fasha answered, looking strangely at the boy.
"Hell? B-but how?" Gohan asked himself, confused. This was all to much for him. Gohan leaned forward, clutching his head as thoughts ran through his already confused mind. Gohan clenched his eyes shut, gritting his teeth.

"Are you alright, son?" Tora asked, placing a hand on the teen's shoulder.
"Don't touch me!!" Gohan yelled, slapping the man's hand away. Shock briefly flashed over the man's face before it changed to anger.
"Why you little-," Tora started, but cut himself off as he watched the boy scramble to his feet, wrapping his arms around himself. Gohan's senses were all over the place, he kept sensing his enemies, but couldn't pin loint where exactly. He was confused and slightly scared. Gohan glanced at the warriors in front of him, tensing when he noticed their tales wrapped around their waists.
"Your saiyans?" Gohan whispered.
"Yes," Bardock answered, watching the boy carefully. He seemed unstable and Bardock couldn't afford to let down his guard now.

Gohan felt himself go numb as thoughts ran through his head. Why did this man look so much like his father? Oh no, it couldn't be! Could it?
"T-Turles?" Gohan asked, slightly cocking his head to the side, watching the man.
"What? Turles? No, I am Bardock," the saiyan spoke.
"Bardock?" Gohan repeated.
The man nodded and turned slightly, still watching the boy as he pointed at his wife.
"This is my wife, Gine, and that's Fasha, Tora, Shugesh and Borgos," he pointed to each of his comrades.
"It's common decency to tell us your name, boy," Shugesh said, glaring half heartedly at the boy.
"I don't owe you anything," Gohan seethed, his cold demeanor back.
"Awh, look, a tough guy," the man spoke, taking a step closer to the boy.
Gohan glared, anger quickly building up.
"Shugesh, please, let it go," Gine begged, not wanting the boy to get hurt.

"No, someone needs to teach this boy some manners!" Shugesh yelled, angrily cracking his knuckles.
"Oh, Gohan, not even here five minutes and you're already getting yourself into trouble," a voice chuckled. Gohan's anger doubled and all he saw was red. Gohan turned around slowly, a vicious glare on his face.
"Cell," Gohan seethed through clenched teeth.
"Why so angry, Gohan?" Cell teased.
Gohan clenched his fists, just about ready to explode. He glared at his enemies, the same ones that had attacked them the previous day.
Raditz tensed slightly at seeing his parents. Did they know?
"I'll kill you," Gohan said, preparing himself to power up.
"Even your uncle?" Raditz asked. He thought that his parents deserved to know.
"You're nothing to me! You killed my father and now, you're asking me not to kill you just because we're blood related?!" Gohan yelled angrily.
"You wound me, nephew," Raditz smirked, relieved that his parents knew now.

Bardock felt himself freeze in shock. Nephew? That would mean. Is this child really?
"My grandson?" Bardock spoke, eyes wide in shock. Gohan turned, realization flashing in his eyes. So that's why his father and this man looked so much alike.
"Grandson? Kakarot's son?!" Fasha yelled in question, confused.
"Gohan, why don't you tell your precious granddaddy about how you killed his son? Or how you nearly killed him again yesterday? Oh, what about Goten and Chi-Chi?" Cell smirked. Gohan turned slowly, hatred burning in his eyes.
"Killed? What?" Gine asked, surprise clearly heard in her voice.
"SHUT UP!" Gohan screamed, crouching down and raising his power level. His hair spiked up, turning gold as his eyes turned an icy blue green. His golden aura spiked around him, his anger clearly being felt around him.

He had had enough of this, being blamed for everything. The saiyan's covered their eyes, shocked by what they were sensing.
"I-It can't be!!" Tora yelled, staring wide eyed at Gohan who had now stopped raising his power level.
"The legendary super saiyan!" Fasha finished, shocked at the power pulsing from the boy.
"Ah, Gohan, always letting your emotions get the better of you. That's how you got your father killed, isn't it?" Cell chuckled quietly to himself. Gohan froze, realization flashing in his eyes. Cell was right! The same thing happened the previous day. He had been so caught up in his anger for Android Seventeen, that he nearly killed his father, again. Shaking, Gohan gripped at his hair. That happened every time! Last year, he was so angry at Goten's betrayal, that he nearly killed his mother and brother! And Krillin! The man was only trying to protect his own wife and child.

"No!!" Gohan screamed, tugging at his hair and shaking his head before he fell out of his super saiyan state and turned, running in a direction. He didn't know where he was going, but couldn't bring himself to care at that moment. Bardock grit his teeth before running after the boy. He needed to stop him, his grandson. Gine turned, briefly giving her eldest son a disappointed look before running after Bardock, quickly followed behind by the rest of their comrades. Raditz felt a sudden sadness wash over him. He wanted to be with his family, but would they except him? Shaking his head, he decided to follow after his father and mother. Cell scoffed disapprovingly, but decided to ignore the saiyan and celebrate the victory for this fight. Cell knew, if Gohan got a hold of himself and his emotions, he could easily defeat him and perhaps even Janemba. But, he wasn't going to let that happen.

Bardock was able to catch up to Gohan quickly. The boy was blindingly running in random directions, but Bardock knew where he could turn and take a short cut. Grabbing Gohan's wrist, he forced the boy to stop and turn to him.
"Let go of me!" Gohan commanded, trying, and failing, to glare up at the man. Bardock watched as the tears fell down Gohan's red cheeks, the pain and confusion clearly being shown in his eyes. Something was very clearly wrong with his grandson and he needed to stop this. The boy needed time to heal.
"Calm down!" Bardock demanded, tightening his grip on the child's wrists. Gohan struggled even harder, suddenly feeling threatened by this man, his grandfather. Grandpa. Crying out, Gohan collapsed into the man, continuing his pained cries. Bardock managed to catch the boy as he suddenly collapsed and hugged him to his chest. Gohan gripped at his armor, pained sobs wracking through his beaten body.
"It's alright now, calm down," Bardock shushed, ignoring his comrades and wife as they arrived, staring at the scene. This child, he needed help.