Chapter 5

Nimali

Pretending to be sick, acting like I had a ton of homework to do, and even going so far as faking an injury couldn't get me out of going. As much as I tried to get out of going to this party, all of my attempts failed.

I even tried to tell myself that I needed to take myself out of my comfort zone, but I just really wasn't feeling it.

"Hurry up Mali! The pre game turn up is soon to be commenced!" Lena yelled through the door in her best gladiator voice.

"Ugh! I'm coming, geez!"

I walked over to my floor length mirror to inspect the outfit I had on before taking a picture and posting it on IG.

I guess I can go to this little shindig for a while

Hearing quite a few people out in our room, I figured it was time for me to come out of hiding.

"Yass bitch!" Lena yelled causing everyone to stop and look at me.

"Oh damn!" A shorter guy said standing next to Devin, who by the way looked extremely sexy with virtually no effort.

"Aye, y'all gon back up off my baby mama!" Willie warned them while gaining a death glare from the girl sitting next to him, who I'm assuming was his girlfriend.

Lena came up to me and hugged me.

"I'm so glad you agreed to go."

I just side eyed her causing her to laugh in response.

"Leo just texted me, y'all ready to go?" Said Andrew, or maybe it was Aaron.

There was an array of responses before everyone followed suit out of the door.

For some reason, they decided to walk to the frat house, obviously not taking the girls with heels on into account.

I tried my absolute hardest to keep up with the group, but my feet were not agreeing. Pausing to give my feet a rest, I ended up being a good two blocks behind the rest.

This is my chance. I can go back to the dorm without anyone noticing.

As soon as I was about to turn around and make a run for it, Devin turned around and jogged back to where I was.

"I thought we lost you for a second." He said with that gorgeous smile of his.

"No, my feet are just killing me from all of this walking." I said holding up my shoes.