Chapter 17

Nimali

We were on our third day at sea and the cruise was actually really chill. Besides the fact that I was stuck in the middle of the ocean with Devin and Minnie, things were going well.

When I found out they were both coming along, I was pissed off. However, once I took noticed of how big the boat was, I calmed down a bit upon the realization that ignoring them would be pretty easy.

Or so I thought.

"So, how much do you have to travel?"

The sun was starting to go down and I was hanging out by the pool with Kelly. He seemed really nice, but I could smell the fuckboy-ness emanating from his pores.

"It just depends. If I'm touring, I may get to go home maybe twice in about a three month span because of the interviews, rehearsals, and the actual concerts. When that's done, I travel a lot for my own personal reasons, like now."

"So, kind of like an offseason?"

I thought for a moment. "Yeah. Exactly like an offseason. I'm always working, whether it be writing, dancing, or just bettering myself. Just like you guys; you still have to be in the gym year round, whether you're in season or not."

"So, you gonna come visit me any time during your 'offseason'?" He questioned with a hopeful glint in his beautiful eyes.

"I'll think about it." I smirked.

He nodded, smiling at me.

I'm not gonna lie, Kelly was extremely sexy. I just couldn't see myself with him for anything other than a short fling.

Before Kelly could say anything else, Minnie came out to where we were and interrupted.

"Dinner is ready." She said simply, looking directly at Kelly before turning around and walking away.

He scrunched his face up in annoyance, but he hid it as he turned his attention back to me.

He stood up and held his hand out for me to take. "My lady."

I grabbed his hand as he helped me to my feet and followed him into the beautifully lit, covered patio section of the boat where most of everyone sat around a long table filled with an array of gourmet dishes.

Kelly found two seats and pulled one out for me before taking the seat next to it. Minutes later, everyone had made their way to the table and dinner was going smoothly. Casual conversation flowed throughout the patio.

I continued talking to Kelly as well as a few other people until I heard my name from the other side of the table and my ears instantly perked up.

"Well, I don't think she should have came. She's only gonna start drama." Minnie stated.

No, they couldn't have been talking about me.

"Calm yourself. Worry about what you got going on and leave her alone. Nobody on this boat is trying to put up with your shit Minnie." Aaron defended.

Tyler just took a sip of the brown liquid that was in his glass and sat back.

"You're not gonna stand up for me!" She yelled at him causing the entire party to look in their direction.

He took yet another sip from his glass.

"Ugh!" She stood from her seat and stormed off.

Before she passed me, she glared at me mumbling something.

"Excuse me? Wanna say that a little louder?" I challenged, I was getting really tired of her.

I had been waiting for this moment for a long time. There was so much shit I wanted to confront her on, and her acting extra bitchy was the final straw for me.