Chapter 11

I don't think I'd ever felt so happy in my life. Phil ran one of his hands through my hair and attempted to smile while we were still kissing. He stopped suddenly and stepped back.

'The coffee' He smiled. I laughed and pulled two mugs out of the cupboard. Phil came over with a carton of his almond milk as well as the carton of normal milk and put them on the counter next to me. He gently kissed my neck as he did so and I bit my lip to stifle a moan.

'Thank you' I smiled as I picked up the carton of almond milk and tipped it into Phil's mug. As I picked up my milk, Phil tickled me and I spilt it everywhere. I yelped as I fell to the floor, Phil still tickling me. 'Get off, oh my god!' I practically screamed. 'I won't make you a coffee' I said as I tried to wriggle my way towards the door. Phil stopped and started thinking about what I'd told him.

'Hmm, okay' He helped me up and gave me a hug. I finished making the cups of coffee and we both left the kitchen.

'Shall we go back to my room?' I asked. 'I was thinking that now might be a good time to make a video explaining why you went missing.'

'I think everyone's found out' He looked over at my phone which was constantly lighting up with Twitter notifications. 'But yeah, we'll make one anyway.' He helped me drag a light out from the cupboard and set up the camera. 'You only have one chair' He looked around.

'The butt chair?' I laughed.

'There is no way that I'm sitting in that' He poked my arm and went to grab one of the many dining chairs. I took this opportunity to start the video.

'Hello internet, I have a surprise for you' I smiled at the camera, hearing Phil crashing around with a chair. 'Thank you all for being so worried about me, even though you turn me into countless memes you're still lovely.' I swept my fringe across my face slightly. 'So, thankfully, Phil is home!' I gestured towards the door, but Phil was still crashing about with his chair.

'Ah!' Phil yelled as the chair slammed into the wall. He appeared in the doorway with messy hair and a surprised expression. 'Yay!' He threw his hands up once he realised what had been happening.

'So, we're going to be completely truthful and tell you that Phil and I had a bit of an argument and Phil ran away because he was scared I was going to yell at him' I said as Phil moved the chair over and came to sit next to me.

'You were so angry at the time' He laughed in a quiet voice.

'But you kept leaving notes for me around the house, you freak' I laughed.

'I thought that perhaps if I'd spell it out for you it'd be less of a surprise for you when I came home' He shrugged.

'At one point it spelt "No more Dan" and I thought you didn't want me anymore' I pushed my hair out of my face and looked at Phil. 'But anyway, at least you're safe now'. We realised we had been making eye contact for way too long now and immediately snapped our heads back to the camera.

'So, now things are back to normal again, we're planning for a few videos over the next few weeks to make up for things.' Phil piped up.

'Including more in Dil and Tabitha's adventures!' I added.

'Can we bring back the Mirror Butts?' Phil asked.

'We don't have the mirror next to the shower anymore though' I looked at him again.

'I could perform a celebratory Phil's home song though!' He pretended to be sad.

'Fine, Phil, we'll put the mirror back' I pretended to be exhausted with him. Phil clapped.

'We'll probably do a special edition of Phil is not on fire too!' He smiled.

'And of course, there'll be some individual channel videos too' I winked at the channel. 'So expect lots in the coming weeks!' I made jazz hands at the camera so I could add in a sound effect during editing. I looked over at Phil. 'You know what I think we should bring back once more?' I asked.

'Oh no...' Phil groaned.

'The sexy end screen dance' I laughed and Phil reluctantly stood up in front of the camera.

'Dan this is horrible' He said as I started my usual narration on where to subscribe etc. etc. At the end, I turned the camera off and took out the memory card.

'Do you have to edit there?' Phil asked.

'No, why?' I put the card into my laptop and opened up the editing software.

'Come with me' He walked out of my room and into his. I followed him and saw him lying on his bed. He gestured to the space next to him and I sat down. He put his arm around me and I laid down. 'It's okay, Dan' he smiled and kissed the top of my head. I rested my head on his chest and got to work with editing the video.