Epilogue

The only way to describe how I felt was nervous. I stood staring straight ahead, fiddling with my tie and tapping my foot impatiently. I had such a banging headache following last night and I woke up dazed and confused in a hotel room I was unfamiliar with. My friends dragged me out of bed and made me look presentable and gave me coffee for energy. It seemed unreal, I had attended so many of these before but now it was my turn. I heard the people behind me talking with hushed voices but I didn't dare turn around. This moment had to be perfect. Music started and the people stopped talking. I froze. Time seemed to drag its heels and my palms were sweaty. Eventually, I felt a presence next to me and I turned my head slightly.

Oh. My. God.

Phil was stood next to me wearing the most beautiful suit. His shirt was pure white and his tie was glittery. In true fashion, he never showed me what he would wear and neither did I, so he looked just as in love as I did. He had his hair pushed over to one side and a cheesy grin on his face. I grinned back, trying not to let my nervousness show. We stood next to each other as a new part of our lives began. I took a deep breath and took a little piece of paper out of my pocket.

'I, Dan Howell, take you, Phil Lester, to be my lawfully wedded husband, my constant friend and my faithful partner from this day forward. For better or for worth, in sickness and in health, for richer and for poorer. And to love and cherish you from this day forward until death do us part.' I grinned, trying not to stutter as I looked into Phil's eyes. He grinned back, taking a sheet of paper out of his pocket.

'I, Phil Lester, take you, Dan Howell, to be my husband. I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in joy and in sadness and in good times and bad, like if I ever go missing again' He laughed and I laughed back. Trust him to make wedding vows less serious. 'I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you and to honour and respect you and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live.' I wiped away a tear as Phil folded the paper away. We held hands and presented each other with our wedding rings. I had chosen a simple yet elegant gold band engraved with I love you on the inside. Phil had chosen a silver band for me which was absolutely beautiful and had a single diamond embedded in it. I don't know how, but Phil got exactly the right size and it was so comfortable. I could get used to wearing this forever.

'I now pronounce you husband and husband'

Those words echoed through my mind. I don't think I'd ever felt so happy. I grabbed Phil's other hand and kissed him. Everybody clapped and cheered and I knew this was the start of something wonderful.

The rest of the day flew past. We had tons of guests at our wedding reception and I didn't even mind all of the embarrassing anecdotes from friends. Phil had organised the wedding and he had ordered a massive buffet. The cake was three tiers high, dairy-free and had little figures of us and a film camera on top. We were sent gifts from YouTube and all our sponsors as well as gifts from all our friends. Then, came the wedding celebrations. We held a massive party with a fancy DJ, not just iTunes, and even more buffet food. Everybody danced long into the night and when everybody had left, the silence was unbearable. The entire day had been so hectic and busy and to suddenly have peace and quiet was strange. Phil and I went back to our flat for the first time as a married couple. The flat seemed so much more cosy than it was when we left yesterday.

'Dan'  Phil said quietly as we both walked up the stairs together.

'Yes, Mr. Howell?' I grinned and squeezed his hand gently.

'I'm so happy' He hugged me tight and kissed my shoulder gently. 'I'm so truly happy' His words were muffled but he still sounded so excited.

'I'm so happy too, Phil, I've got a gorgeous husband!' I laughed, kissing him gently on the lips again.

'Um, Dan?' Phil asked, gazing off at his room. 'Who's room are we keeping?'

'Who's do you like more?' I asked, sliding my arm around his back and holding him close.

'Yours, but we need more colour in there' He laughed and I rolled my eyes.

'Fine, but I'm keeping the wall colour' I grabbed his hand and pulled him after me. 'What are we doing with your room then?'

'I'm thinking an actual YouTube studio' Phil laid down on my bed. No, wait, our bed.

'Good plan, then we can keep the upstairs room for guests!' I laughed, lying down next to him.

'Dan?' Phil asked again. 'It's late, it's our wedding night, and there's a pack of condoms in your draw' He rolled over close to me. I smirked and felt myself blushing.

'So, you're thinking...' I whispered and Phil nodded. He got up and switched the light off and then laid back down next to me.

'This really is where the magic happens' Phil giggled.

'I love you, Phil' I kissed him, trying to mentally prepare myself for what would happen next.

'I've always loved you, Dan'

A/N: So it's all over! What a beautifully happy ending! I hope you guys enjoyed this story, thank you for putting up with the terrible initial plot line and everything that happened after Phil was found! This was the first story I wrote and the first one I've finished too. It's got something crazy like 2k views now which is crazy but I'm so grateful for all the reads, comments and votes.

Make sure you check out my other stories if you liked this one and if there's enough demand, I may even do a sequel! Let me know in the comments if you guys would like that, each comment is appreciated and read, even if I'm too shy to answer them!

But anyway, thank you guys!