Author's Note

Hello everybody!

First of all, thank you for taking such an interest in this story. A good friend of mine convinced me to get Wattpad and write something and this is the product of it.

But, as this story is 100% spontaneous, I struggle to update it regularly. Ideally, I'd like to make it every Saturday with more updates through the week if the chapter ends on a cliffhanger.

Regular updates aren't helped by the fact that I'm writing two more stories ready to be published (one's coming very soon, hopefully) and I have so much work to do with my A-levels.

I know I took a stupidly long hiatus earlier this year (and left you all on a terrible cliffhanger!) while trying to shift writer's block and worry caused by the evil GCSEs, but hopefully that won't happen again. If it does, there'll be another author's note.

Updates also aren't helped by the fact that this story takes place in London, a city I know nothing about! So I have to do a little bit of research and then write the story. And with an Australian adventure coming up, I'm going to be spending a lot of nights browsing through the search results for 'Australia' on Google.

But anyway, you're all being so patient with this irregular update pattern I've got going and I'm so grateful. Now that Dan and Phil are going to Australia, updates might get a bit more common.

For any future stories, I'll have them planned out in advance so I can just copy and paste the chapters in every week. But I didn't think of that when I started writing this. I haven't done it for my other published story either, oops.

If I get time, I'll write some chapters for this story and Housemates and see if that improves my unreliable updating. I may even try to update tonight - watch this space.

The moral of this note is - thank you for being so patient. I do plan to set an update schedule but I'm a bit of a a busy beaver right now.

To anyone who bothers to read my ramblings - have a great day!