1 || Who i Am .

P L A Y I N G . H | 1

"Benz get your ass up!"
*bang bang bang*

7:30 AM on the dot and once again moms is on that bullshit. Ever since i let go of the hood life and agreed on going to college she been on my nuts like the skin on my dick. I love my mom and all real shit but once her ass got to going there was no stopping her.

"Benz don't make me beat cho ass get up!"

See the shit i deal with? by the way I'm Benz, Benz Jace but my niggas call me Bj an if I'm in yo bitch then she hollering B.

Haha anyways I'm 19 fresh out of high school your thug ass prom king stands before you. I reside and lay my fucking head in L.A, no kids no girl just me myself and i!. Now most of y'all be wondering like *why this sexy fly young nigga single* yea yea heard it all.

im'a tell you off back .. i ainn shit, But naa right now im to busy making money and setting up a better life for myself. I gotta look out for my lil bro Cash he's 17 ann my lil sister Brea (Bray-Yuh) to tend to she only 15, i be damned if she end up with a nigga like me.

Don't get me wrong ya boy done had his share of brods back in grade school Buh none i can actually call mine. I look at it as if a female is willing to throw herself around just to get my fucking attention, then dick is all she gone get right along with the boot after.

I'll never in my life wife or love a hoe, skrip, therm all them bitches. The day i meet my Queen or in other words i should say WHEN my Queen meets me is the day shit will change. Today just ainn that day so enough about that shit cause pussy is pussy just like money is money don't none of that shit have names on it. Besides Ashley, Tracy, Kimberly, Bree, Monique haha.

*bang bang bang*

Snatching my bed room door open "what?!"

"What?" she questioned me.

"Boy you know i went out of my way to have you. I will go iN my way to kill you. I've been knocking on this door for a damn hour. Your brother is gonna be late. And you know Brea needs to be in school early. Every morning i have to go over this Benz?."

One thing i hated about my mom is her mouth. She thinks that cause she pay the bills her ass can say and do what she want. Shidd last time i checked i paid my own muthafucking bills!. Ann if it wasn't for Cash Ann Brea I'd mos def be in my own shit.

"Yea yea you finish?" I asked bored with her fussing.

"I swear" She aim'd her finger in my face.

"Maa every morning we go through this, Ann every time i have to tell you to watch where you pointing them ghetto ugly ass finger nails. You tryna fuck my eye up or somin? man"

i grabbed my LV back pack pushed passed my mom walking out the front door. Clicking the button too unlock my Copper Orange BMW X3 truck. I tossed my bag in the trunk and hopped in starting my car.

Hold up, hold my phone
Motherfuckers never loved us
Fucker never loved us
Now you want to roll one
Motherfucker never loved us
So everywhere we go now, full cup
Always hated the boy, but now the boy is the man
Motherfucker, I done grown up
You know me, you know me
I'm liable to do anything when it comes to that you owe me
You owe me, you owe me

(worse behavior - Drake)

"Bitch you better have my money when I come for the shit like O.D.B.!" Dancing in the front seat rapping right along with one of my favorite rappers whose music blasted through my speakers.

Cash and Brea finally came out getting in the car eating. "Don't spill that shit in my car y'all lucky we don't have much time or y'all asses would be walking."

i don't play that shit in my car, Charlie was my baby. She was my first gift to myself from my past life. After dropping them off too school i made my way over to USC yeah ya boy got a scholarship for basketball. My boy Fonzo ann Tone was already in line for registration.

"Ayoooooo" Tone hollered throwing his hands up in the air. I mobbed over too my boys shaking there hands.

"Wassup bro?"

"Sup nigga, the fuck took you so long? moms bitchin again?" Fonzo asked laughing already.

"Hell yeah, shit she get on my fucking nerves. Since a nigga agreed to take this offer she been goin 99 miles. Got a nigga playing bus driver and shit, Charlie ainn no bus driven bitch bro"

They both started laughing "This year bout to be flight, Nobody told me this was where all the fine bitches is at." Tone dancing checking a few out that walked by. "Yeah fine and prolly got a fucking STD ainn that Mackenzie ol'hoe ass?" i asked pointing.

"Ewwwwww" All three us yelled shaking in disgust.

"Mane let me find out the bitches i just macked on fucks wit ha im transferring now!"

"Haha yo ass ainn goin nowhere, Learn to keep ya dick in ya pants you'll be like French"

"Ainn worried bout nothin, NONE nigga ainn worried bout nothin" Fonzo started rapping.

"y'all nigga's stupid i ainn fucking wit chyall, Aye but damn she fine!" Tone squinted tryna get a good look.

This fool always on some old shit, half these girls up here was in high school with us. I am not worried about none of them. Fonzo and Tone had there eyes glued like decorations on a third grade Xmas card.

"Damn i got some water in the car case you nigga get dry throat from the thirst" Shaking my head i bet she ain't even all that. I watched her walk from the office to book rental. The whole time her back was turned so i checked her out real quick.

She was tall and shaped like an hour glass mhm!. She was also on the thick side right up my alley. Ya boy loved the big girls especially the one's who had small waist and wide hips. Her caramel skin tone was on point, It matched her light brown hair that went down her back.

She looked good so far from the back but most girls be looking like beast in the face. "Yeah imma have to show her because baby can get it" Fonzo smiled still staring hard as fuck.

"How y'all nigga's fall inlove with a backside?"

"That's why bro That-Is-Why." Tone placed his hand on my shoulder getting my attention on her.

This time she was facing us talking with one of her friends, She clearly made the four bitches standing next too her look like banshee's.

Her big Hazel eye'd baby face havin ass, Not gone lie her front matched her back. She sported a YSL v-neck with some high waisted damaged shorts showing off them sexy ass caramel thighs. Her Michael Kors Tote dangled on her wrist like her huge ass bamboos she had pinned in her ear matching her thick ass name plate Rolex around her neck.

Baby girl was tough, But only thing i wanna know is..

Who is she?

_____________________
VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE
C O M M E N T C O M M E N T