26 .|| Loose Information .

C A S H

*Knock knock*

Five mins passed before someone, answered the door. She revealed only half of her face, staring at me. I squinted waiting for some type of, come in or shit anything.

"Can i come in?" I asked hoping she'd say yes, soon she took a couple steps back. Her eyes fell to the floor as i followed her up to, her room.

She sat on the bed Indian style, leaning her head on one hand. "You been crying?" I looked at her minor mascara, stains underneath her eyes. She quickly jumped up looking in the mirror. "No" She answered briefly, i knew she was lying.

"Amara talk to me." I wanted to know exactly, what she knew. I really liked this girl, and if i'm at her house it shows a lot about my ass. "How could you say, those things about me? i really liked you Cash." She shook her head sitting back down.

"I invite you into my home, offer to help you with things. I even gave up my prized possession, to you i thought you liked me." Amara sobbed quietly turning her back to me, i scooted closer to her throwing my arms around her.

I took her virginity, i think after that moment was when I realized i liked her so much more. I've had good sex before but me and Mara, we connected.

Never fell in love so fast, or before. "Don't touch me." She retaliated pushing me back, "I don't know why, your upset. I haven't done nothing man, like what's the deal" I explained really confused.

"Please, BB told me everything. How you tried to fuck her, and was only using me to get closer to her." She snapped, i shook my head laughing. This lil bitch is beyond, craazyy somebody needed to body her ass.

Imma tell Kadei, then we gone see who's lien now. "So it's funny? get out of my house Cash." Amara yelled pushing me, i held onto both of her hands. "No, i'm laughing because you know i didnt. Be real with me baby, Blue is obsessed with my brother." I said with a smirk.

She stood there, then slightly shook her head plopping down on her bed. "Wow, i-i'm sorry i was so busy thinking about being played i never realized." She placed her hand up to her head, "Blue seriously needs help." Amara spoke

I chuckled, "Ha, who you telling. Need ass whooping help, i know just the person. I can call her, it won't take that long." I blurted out grabbing my cellphone, "No no no, like i'm being foreal. Look tell me exactly what happened lastnight, don't leave anything out." She commanded looking at me.

"Uhh, i don't know alright. All i know is Blue came over trying to seduce Benz, and Kadei walked in on it. That's when Kadei, bodied her ass well mainly eye. Shoulda took that bitch head off, but what she did do was tight tho." I smiled big, i hated Blue ass officially.

Wish I had that shit on tape, sure would make a nigga feel better on weak ass days. I wouldn't mind seeing Blue ass get dragged, gone come over my house tryna fuck up my bro relationship and mine.

"So there was a fight lastnight?" She questioned thoroughly, "Sorta, all i know is i walked in on a rumble. Blue was snatched up, and Benz needed help breaking it up." I replied shrugging, "I'm hungry tho, what you cooking?" I asked laying back on her bed.

"Ha, your not off the hook so easily." She replied laughing, "Come on man, i told you the truth. What more do you want?" I hissed sitting up, "Why are you really here? i was told you have player tendencies like Benz." She smiled cradling her pillow.

"My names Cash, i'm my own man. Plus I came by because you been, ignoring me." I said truthfully, "Oh you your own man? Boy please." She rolled over still laughing

"It's funny? ok i did come over to ask you something, but since imma joke i'm out." I through up two fingers, leaving her room. "No no, Cash wait." She begged following me to the front door, i ignored her opening it.