8 || i Don't Fuck Around .

P L A Y I N G . H| 8

- B e n z P o v

"You a cock blocker."
Fonzo huffed taking a seat on my bed.

I ignored him still leaning forward playing my PS4, Fonzo is a hater. Nigga thinks because he lightskin, He already had the shit in the bag. Better stop underestimating me, Ion have time too be babying no nigga who whine too much.

"Haha nigga you weak." Tone laughed.

"How i'm weak? Foo ion see you getting any closer."

"It's a bet that's why you weak bitch. It's a bet and you sound a lil upset."
I dryly answered with full attention too my flat screen.

"You damn right it's a bet, But niggas never said nothing about interference."

Me and Tone looked back at him.
"Ahhhh so you mad?" Tone laughed out.

"I ainn neva mad bruh."

"Then whatchu tryna say? Cause all i'm feeling is the shade yo lonesome ass is throwing."
I kept my eyes on him before turning back too the game.

"I'm not about to argue with you bro."

"You mos def not, Cause this my house and this my room. Ann if i wanna hear some bitchin I'll just go call up one my thots."

"Damn is you gettin upset Benz?"
Fonzo asked tryna cover up with a laugh.

I stopped the game and stood up.
"Since you got so much too say, Tell me what the real problem is."

"Is y'all fucking serious right now?"
Tone asked looking at the both of us.

I knew for a fact that Fonzo was still mad from the other night. Baby girl dissed him, And split his lip, Right in front of his boys. Not too mention King Benz came to the rescue, Getting every ounce of communication i could get out of her.

I had her smiling and laughing and shit. If you ask me i made a huge profit off his stupid ass. Haha i honestly owe this nigga a *Thank you for letting me rack up on them brownie points i scored after he fucked up* Females always LOVE the nicer nigga, I cheesed. BUT i'm not! Foo done came up in my house talking like he crazy, Shidd his bitchass owe me.

Fonzo knew he had already lost and the shit just begun. He also knew that 2 G'sz he had been saving is now MiNE!. He can bitch all he want all i know is.. Nigga's better pay up when it's collecting time.

"You wanna talk about what happened the other night? Alright lets go. This nigga Fonzo is mad because he has no GAME none. He's also mad because either way he lost and there is no second chances."

"Man bruh fuck you and that bitch, If i really wanted her i could get her."

"How many of y'all actually got any play from her? Name? Number? Anything?"
They all got quiet just as i suspected, Wrong fucking nigga's confident but failing.

"Last time i checked Tone you been slacking, Ann Fonzo it's already clear that ma don't like you. Plus like i said before you lost we cleared that up already."

I took my seat back on my bed pressing play, I had both of them on hush mode. Don't get me wrong they my boys and shit but, If i ain't stuck with two of the manliest bitches i don't know who is.

"Ya'll need to just gone and come out the closet, Tired of y'all with these bitch fits. I got Rupaul pouting on my bed, Ann ChiChi the lil Mexican drag boy from Tu Wong Fu in my computer chair afraid."

"Afraid of what?" Tone huffed with a nigga please frown.

"I ain't gay blood." Fonzo added.

"Then what the fuck it is? Ya'll came up with this shit. Now y'all acting like some lil ass kids. Both of y'all sound like Cane an O dog from Menace too Society."