25 .||When It Rains It Pours .

B E N Z

"It's just something about her, she's too all up in your business." Kadei explained exhaling her breath, she hated Blue and i kinda knew why. "Babe she's Fonzo's lil sister, there clingy like that. Did you forget i've been around since like, third grade." I explained back, trying to get her to understand.

I knew Blue liked me but, i also kept that shit to myself. I already got nigga's pillow talking about the bet, if she found out about this too. Shit a nigga like me is better of dead, because none of this drama will end well.

"Is third grade a reason for her to be all over you?, like babe this isn't making what she does any better." She semi yelled into the phone, "Man i'm not saying that it i-"

"Then what is it? admit it she likes you, lil sister my ass." She fumed cutting me off, "Kadei, you been on this shit since the party. If she likes me then she likes me but, I don't like her i'm with you." I tried to be as convincing as I could, i was sick of this conversation.

"Tuh, but yet she's always around. Like did y'all have something before me? at least that would make a lil more sense." I scratched my head throwing my arm up under it, laying back on the headboard.

"Come over." I said changing the topic, "Look at you ignoring me." I smiled shaking my head, "No i'm not coming over." She stated dryly, my smile faded. "Why not?" I asked a lil mad.

"Mm, i got work in the morning." My line beeped, i pulled my phone away from my ear looking at the number. It was private, ion really answer them but tonight i felt like it. "Aye hold on." I said clicking over.

"Who is this?" I asked. "What are you doing?" She asked, "Blue?" I questioned frowning, "Yeah." She giggled, "Are you busy tonight? lets do something." Is she serious right now? "Aye man whatchu want?" I hissed she gave me a attitude easily.

"I believe i just told you, haha so how about you come over. My mom and everyone else is gone, got the house to myself." Blue insisted on it, instead of answering i hung up. "Babe?" I called out, "Yeah." she responded waiting on me to answer.

"So are you gonna come ov-" My line beeped again so i ignored it, Blue would just have to wait. "It's 12:30 and i gotta work at 8 tomorro-" My line beeped once more, this time Blue let her number show.

After ignoring it for the second time, she called two more times. "Hold on." I said clicking over, "Blue stop fucking calling me, i told to ass no the first time. The hell don't you get?" I yelled, she had me mad with all this weird shit she's doing.

"You didn't give me an answer, i don't see why your acting like this. Tell me you don't like me, tell me you wouldn't love to make love to me!." She roared, "The fuck? man get off my line bitch." With that i hung up.

"Kadei?" I called out again, sigh "Look somebody keeps playing on my phone." I said "Imma just go to bed, call me in the morning iigh." She said hanging up, i threw my phone on the bed getting up.

I grabbed my ball throwing on my 8's, my game was next week and I hadn't went over my plays. "Cash!" I yelled up the stairs, he came running down on his phone. "Wassup?" He smiled jumping off the last stair. "Run my plays with me." I said walking out back to my basketball court.

5 mins later her ran out plugging the iPod up, to his Dre beats pill his ex girlfriend bought him. Cash be pulling all these girls, in our neighborhood be on him. "So who bought that one?" I asked realizing this pill wasn't red it was white. "My new girl, her names Amara." He cheesed shooting a 3.

"Amara? you don't waist no time." I laughed dribbling the ball, "I don't i don't but, i like this girl bruh." I held the ball looking back at him, "You catching feelings?" If he was i couldn't believe that shit. "Naa." He shurgged.