12 || Look What You Done .

- K a d e i P o v

"Wait a fucking min.. So you saying her slow ass don't believe you?" Chae asked sitting on my bed trying to fully understand before she went balistic.

"Hell either she believes me or she's just upset because she didn't get *Her Nut*"
Fucking squirrel ass I explained rolling my eyes air quoting.

I was pissed off with Lei out of her and Chaee I confided in her the most. Don't get me wrong I had tons of love for Chaee but, She was one of them girls who only came around when it was benificial for her.

I'm not saying my girl is all white girl Cher CLUELESS but, Her tendency's where fucked up.

"Her nut? The fuck is that supposed too mean? She casting a part for ice age nahh? Kadei be specific"
She boomed furrowing her eyebrows.

"Look I don't know I don't care, I had a long ass night and I have to work.. I can't let the next muthafucka stop me from making my ends."

I placed my Michael Kors scarf around my neck and grabbed my purse.

"Dee I know you gotta work and everything but, I can't let this shit past. If it wasn't for her you would have not gave that curly hair wearing bitch a chance!"

"Chaee calm before someone hears yo_"

"Hears what punk?"
Landon stood in my doorway with his arms crossed twisting up his lips.

I paused for a brief moment
"Landon"

"Yes?"
He replied with wide eyes.

"Get out"
I demanded pointing my finger.

"Naaaa"
He belched taking a seat on my bed
"How was that young date tho?"

Chaee's eyes grew big, She looked at me then at Landon.
"Wouldn't you like too know?"

Landon looked over at her slowly
"Yea" He finished.

I threw my hands up in her direction shaking my head repeatedly mouthing out the word NO. Call me stupid but, I just don't want anybody too know i'm supposed too feel like a victim but in all reality i'm embarrassed.

Chaee thought fast taking a quick breath.
"Uhh don't you have somewhere too be Kadei?"

"Bitch your most definitely right"
I rushed grabbing my car keys and my cellphone.
"I asked you a question tho punk! You not going nowhere until I get a answer"

"Nigga don't be yelling in my face, Yo breath smells like pussy. If i'm late for work because of you i will personally strap your ass to the hood of my car naked and forget MOVE"
I pushed past him quickly dragging Chaee along with me.

I pulled up in front of her house pressing unlock for the doors, She sat there looking around like she was confused. "Chaee?" I called out too her.

"Huh?"
She responded lightly.

"Get out my car trick"

"No i'm going with you"
She fussed rolling her eyes.

"How you going with me? You know i have to work i can't babysit today."

"Babysit? Bitch you out your mind, Ion need a babysitter i'm grown."
She expressed looking in visor mirror.

I looked at the clock in my car that read 9:30, I smiled a lil and sat back.
"Chaee if i'm late ill do you worse then Landon"

"And what's that?"
She questioned throwing her hands on her hips.

"Bitch i will bodybag yo ass with no fucking filter holes, Try me if you want. You will not be missed one bit."