4 || Not Worth My Time .

P L A Y I N G . H | 4

- K a d e i P o v

"Yo what the hell is up?" Leigh asked following me out of class.

"nothing I'm good" Brushing her off walking out of the school.

"So then why is Benz checking for you?" She asked suspiciously with a glare in her eyes.

"Leigh i don't nooo, Damn"

"Kadei you lien"

"No I'm not hell i ainn even know the nigga name was Benz" I stated real facts me and him never spoke long enough to exchange names.

"Lil daddy looking like he feeling you something tough."

"Ugh whatever i am not tryna here that shit." I fussed pulling my keys out of my purse.

"Foreal Dee arnt you the least bit of happy? Benz is cute he has money and a car did i mention he was FiNE!"

"I got a car to, And I have money"

"You don have his money thoo" She stated all gassed.

I stopped walking giving her full contact.
"Then you date him."

"Kadei come on now." She grabbed my hand stoppng me from walking.

"Benz is sexy and he's been checking for you. Plus it's about that time you invest in getting a boyfriend. Cause i can't cancel every weekend and be your runner up."

"Weekend slacky? Girl boo. You be with Trey and Chaee be with Andre"

"And you be with nobody" She finished.

"So what i like it this way. Do you hear me complaining?"

"So what Kadei Benz is cute He.Is.Maathuu.Fucking.Cute." She clapped out her last words.

"Is that all you have to boast over?" I asked annoyed.

"You know what im over you today, Acting all brandnew Mm Mm"

"Bye Lei" Getting into my car pulling off. Whoever this nigga thought he was did NOT impress me. Leigh thinks because he has money and drives im posed to fall inlove? Aha Skrrrrt!.

When i got home i ran upstairs too my room turning my speakers on letting The Weekend bleed through. I undressed in my full body mirror that my dad had permanently built into my wall just for me.

*This the shit that I live for, This the shit that I'd die for, This the shit you can't fake dawg,
This the shit you need God for.*

"How long do you think, It's gon' take for y'all to fall, That's a serious question, Cause I'm seriously questioning all of y'all"

Singing in the shower, I loved Drake verse in this song. My shower lasted about 30 mins. I got out Throwing on my Zebra bra and panty set LiMiTED EDiTiON. Some orange and grey boy shorts with my gold, grey and orange zebra print fitted round neck shirt.

My curls had dropped in my head that i tossed into a ponytail. I climbed into my bed going too sleep.

*4Hrs Later*

"Kadei! Answer yo damn phone!" My brother hollered from down the hall. I jumped up reaching for it.

"Hello?"

"Whaaaaaat uuuuup thoo!" Chaee yelled into the phone.

"Man what do you want?"

"Haha I'm tryna get you to come over, I'm tryna fuuck" She laughed .

"I just woke up you can't have none"

"Oh it's like that huh, Is your door open me and Leigh are here."

"Come uup"

Today is Friday soo that means TUUURN UUP!.

"Get up get up" Chaee spoke letting me know she was entering my room. Leigh on the other hand decided too jump on me.

"Wake up princess" She pinched my cheeks.

"I'm up now get off me."

"Y'all it's Friday what's our plans tonight? I ainn tryna chill." Chaee asked messing with her hair.

"Well chillen is what we doing, You know we posed to be goin over Trey house tonight."

"Who is we?" I asked.

"YOU her and me duh, Fk is wrong with you today? You stupid?."

"Lei_" She threw her hand up.

"Tramp put cho hand in my face one more time." I dared her.

Leigh tried to play me by rolling her eyes instead. I picked up my pillow WAP! popped her ass with it real quick.

We all started laughing were just fucking dumb. "So what time we leaving?"

"In a lil bit i wanna barrow that Red perfume of yours Dee, Trey loves when i wear it."

"Well then Trey should love buying you your own bottle." I smiled getting up opening my perfume and body spray glass cabinet.

"You know we all dressing the same tonight. This is a kickback type of thing. And some of Trey boys is gone be there Dee." Leigh smiled at me through my vanity table mirror.

"So what."

"Lucas said he might come through." Chaee announced.

"Lucas? What happened to Andre?"

"You really thought that would last?" She asked.

"Uhh yeah?" Me and Leigh responded watching her.

"Girl no!, Andre just always gave me what i wanted. I wouldn't even kiss that boy."

"Ahahahaha" I laughed laying back on my bed with my legs in the air.

Lucas is Chaae's boyfriend but, There always into it over simple minded shit. Like who is this bitch who's that bitch BUT, Chaae ass does her dirt to so ainn no innocence in her corner. Actually all of us had that bad girl side, It's just the whole being commited life. We all know where not the only one so we fuck around and flirt to.

"So Lucas is coming tonight?" Lei asked.

"Yuup so i got my date."

"Now all we need is a date fo_"

"Say it i dare you." I held my fist up.

"Sigh look just be cute, Not like you already aint." She blushed flipping her hair.

_______________________________________

I really didn't wanna get dressed for this occasion, So i put on some tan high waist jean shorts with gold buttons.

A white halter top with my gold Chanel wedge platforms, My cropped tan jean jacket that folded up to my elbows, My gold bangles with my gold bamboo's.

I wet my hair making it curly using the blow dryer too dry my curls giving them more bounce and volume.

I just loved the way my body looked in this outfit. Spinning around in my mirror i hope tonight goes good because real shit i don't wanna go.

_____________________
V - V O T E
C - C O M M E N T