34 .|| Behind Closed Doors

- Filler Ending -

I took all of Cash's clothes off throwing them in one area of my room. His body was nice even though he was only 16. His dick stuck out rock hard giving me slight chills. My mind was clear and all i wanted was his dick inside of me.

I was turned on by Cash, he had me watering just for a fill. His lips touched mine leaving me in a mellow but hot ecstasy mood. Our eyes met and locked on some lust type shit.

I pushed him down on the bed, climbing on top of him. I was gonna let him hit it but, I wanted to dominate first. If the story was gonna be told, i needed it to be told right. Yes i fucked Benz's baby brother, and I did it right.

Cash held my hips as I wiggled down on his boy, moans escaped my mouth instantly. I held myself up bouncing on it slow and gentle. His teeth clenched down on his bottom lip, controlling his grunts and groans. I was known to make a nigga moan, so i did other tricks to.

I placed one hand on each side of Cash's neck and held a tight grip on his dick with my pussy. Soon as his mouth fell open i stuck my tongue down his throat, giving off mini strokes. This made his hands clamp down on my ass and squeeze harder.

His breathing got harder when I flipped around and fucked on him with no hands. Apparently he got tired of me doing all the work, and lifted me up placing me down on the bed. He made sure my legs stayed wide so he could lick any of my juices up.

"Mmmmmm!." I moaned in my pillows feeling his tongue play tricks with my clit. Cash licked both lips and let me release on his tongue. He stood up and spreader my ass pounding me deep, while pulling my hair. Aggressive he was and i moaned louder and louder begging him not to stop.

Cash flipped me back over throwing one of my legs on his shoulder with my other at his hip. The faster he stroked the more wet i became and the hotter it got. I dug my nails deep into his back, sucking and kissing on his neck. I was cumming and it was big, i wrapped my legs around Cash fucking him back making him cum with me.

His body collapsed on mine with no strength. I smiled kissing his cheek pushing him off me. "You better get back to your girlfriend, i'm sure she's looking." I sat moving over. "Yeah you prolly right." He smiled putting his clothes on.

After he finished i walked him to the door kissing his cheek once more. "So what about my brother?." He asked looking eager. "What about him?, me and him are done." I said honestly not giving a damn on what it is that he felt.

"So this stays between us?." I laid back on the wall then nodded in agreement. Cash gave me another kiss and disappeared down the stairs with the rest of my party. I closed my door leaning on the back of it.

"For now." I said laughing .

- The End -

Be mad comment smart shit, it's ok but there will be a sequel. This book was running on too long, so i decided to break it in two. Personally i hated this book but, everyone loved it so thank you. Please be on the look out for the new updates, and part two should be published soon. 💞