31 .|| Late Days

P L A Y I N G . H | 31
L E I _

Front door unlocked, dishes all over the fucking counter. Television on radio on, gym bag in the middle of the floor. If this wasn't some shit that irritated me, coming home to a dirty ass house. Danger's toys laid at the bottom of the stairs, right along with Trey's balling shoes. In the kitchen the blender sat dirty on the counter, with half of Trey's protein shake in it.

His powder and extract shots, powder water and milk spilled on the counter that wasn't cleaned. What the hell is really going on in this bitch. I stormed upstairs to find a sleeping Trey stretched out on the bed. "Wake up!." I yelled slapping him hard. "Got shit everywhere, my kitchen is all fucked up. Look at my fucking bathroom, why is my house fucked up?." I yelled.

Trey sat up rubbing his eyes, he then looked at me confused. "Can you be quiet man, loud for no reason." He shook his head and stood up to stretch. "I'll be quiet when you clean my damn house up." I threw his clothes at his face leaving out of the room. If he's not happy then go be happy somewhere else, I will not be a fucking maid to an inconsiderate ass nigga.

I started slamming plates and glasses into the sink. "Asshole wanna live like a king, but can't keep the damn house clean." Mumbling evil shit I was pissed off, Trey was a new person he wasn't who I married. "Lei calm down." He said coming into the kitchen. "Trey shut up." I responded breathlessly, the best thing for him to do was stay out of my eyesight and arm reach.

"You gone break the fucking dishes!." He yelled slamming his hands down. "Fuck you and these dishes!." I spazzed throwing one at the wall, it shattered into a billion pieces decorating my wooden polished floor. Trey and I stood there staring at each other like two angry bulls. "That's how you feel?." He nodded his head into his question. "Yes that's exactly how I feel Trey." The cat is out the bag now nobody is hiding from nothing.

"Lei, your gonna talk to me." Trey followed me into the living room. "The hell i ain't, you and me have nothing to discuss." I grabbed the remote shutting the tv and radio all off with one button. Trey forcefully grabbed my arm yanking me into his direction. "Let me go." I boomed with a serious mug on my face that read
*You got me fucked up* on it.

He let me go throwing his hands up, "You can't always have shit your way Lei, you need to understand that." He huffed turning his back. "Oh yeah?, and the sun doesn't rise and set on your ass Trey. Maybe you should learn and UNDERSTAND that.!" Lets not go back to grade school with this, I graduated top in my class.

"Danger is upstairs she can hear all this. You need to holla at me with some respect." I laughed hard at his sentences. "And when everything is final then what?. I'm not about to pretend where a happy family, when we are not. And that's that, if I have to I will do a one on one with my daughter and tell her everything." It ain't hard I'm not the bad guy. "You tryna make my daughter hate me now Lei?." I rolled my eyes hard.

"You brought this on yourself, you told me you wanted a divorce. I said you could stay here until you found somewhere to go. Maybe it's time that you pack your shit and leave because, this isn't working for me." I had enough of all this going back and fourth, who was wrong who was right. None of that shit mattered anymore, I was ready to just get it over with.

"It's like that huh? you just gone kick me out?. I put just as much money into this house, as you did." He yelled. "Ha, ok Trey stay as long as you like." I got up strutting off. "Where you going?." He asked. "To check on my daughter, do I need permission for that to?. I mean I am the one who carried her for 9-months, gave birth to her and was up every single night with her." Danger was my property, that's all I cared about now.

"We're not finished." He stated. "Oh now you wanna talk?, Trey i'm done talking alright." I went upstairs to Dangers room, she sat on her floor playing with one of her new barbie's. "Hi mommy." Her lil voice gave me confirmation that she heard everything, it was bound to happen anyways. "Hi baby." I sat beside her pulling her into my lap. "Is daddy mad at us?." Her beautiful eyes like her dad stared right into my soul.