19 . || Fessing Up

K A D E I

"Please we walk around this fucking house like we don't even see eachother. It's all about selfishness and tryna be controlling."

"Haha it's funny tho because wasn't Landon all for you having a relationship?"
Lei commented on my behalf giggling.

"Exactly, my fucking point. My dad ain't never in his life guided me on shit, I've had boyfriends before."

"I guess that's just his way of trying too stop you from making mistakes he made, you are his only daughter Dee"

I rolled my eyes
"Hmph if you say so, he hasn't met Benz neither one of them don't know a damn thing about him."

"That's the part i don't agree with"
Lei implied, she then continued on her rant.

"Benz is sexy, he plays basketball, looks good, dresses nice, has a fly ass truck and did i mention he was fucking cute?!" Lei squealed into the phone.

"Yes bitch you always do, and once again imma need you too stop eyeing him like that you married remember"
I kinda let my cool go because i like Benz and having to always hear Lei tell me he's fine lets me know she be checking and that i do not comprehend with.

"Ughh Trey ain't nobody, that nigga done left me a few times and got a bitch pregnant. You tell me if looking at another piece of meat and complimenting is worse then that?"

"Lei you fucked up too, i think y'all weigh out."
I smiled trying too hold my laugh in, Lei hated when I pointed out her wrongs when she's tryna be slick and get away with shit.

"You know what that's why Benz ainn talking too you now." She blew her breath.

"Hmmhmm trick you not all that bright, i'm the one he's checking for. Do you see or hear me texting and calling him? NOPE!. Do you see me at his house stalking him? HELL NO."

"You still stupid, ion understand why you left in the first place. I mean you did go over there..then you left without a kiss or some dick Gahh you so retarded."

"How does that make me retarded? We're not together Lei."

"It's makes you retarded because you like him Dee, him saying what he said struck a nerve in you. I'd be surprised if yo stubborn ass waves in his direction."

Lei went on and on with this shit, i quietly placed my cellphone down on the bed until her big mouth stopped talking.

"Are you done?" I asked smiling mischievously.

"All i'm saying is you'll never no what the dick is like now. You coulda at least touched it to see how big it was or if it's the same color as him."

I wish she would shut the fuck up, that's all her ass ever worry's about Lei ass is a nympho foreal.

"BITCH! the dick ainn all that, now will you shut up"
I boomed shaking my head.

"Ahahahaha! i'm fucking ashamed. I can't believe you ainn tell me y'all fucked -_- bitch i outta cut chu."

I furrowed my eyebrows listening to her drama queen ass, it ain't every bodies business on what we do ok.
"Lei are you done? id like to move on from this."

"NO! are you serious? the Dick was beat?"

"Mhm" I answered rolling my eyes for the third time.

"Damn i was so sure he had it going on..you know what, I figured something had to be wrong." She huffed.

I sat up in my bed
"Chu mean?"

"Money, clothes, car, scholarship and SEXY! bitch he was too perfect that's his downfall a lil dick with no pipe hahaha."