5 || She Needs A Man .

P L A Y I N G . H | 5

- L e i g h P o v

"Babe which one of yo girls coming tonighh?" Trey asked standing in his closet putting on the last touches to his outfit.

Trey was my husband yes I'm young and still in college. People say I'm tryna grow up to fast by getting married. But shit i grew up the day my doctor told me i was 6 months pregnant. So maybe y'all need to know my story before y'all judge me.

I ainn no good girl child please, Been there done that.

But ever since me and Trey ended up with our 4 year old daughter Dangerous, I was forced to put my real career on hold.

I'm a singer and a model PLUS SIZED in all the right area's. Okaaae! but I'm living my fucking life, Got my own crib and car. Fine ass man beautiful ass daughter. I'm laid as fuck over here man.

"Chaee, Marlene, Nini and Kadei." I answered.

"Oh Kadei? Now you know" He paused walking into our room putting his watch on. I shifted positions in my chair waiting for him too finish.

"One of my boys is on Kadei"

"On her how?"

"On her on her" He added emphasizes

"Well which one?, I been tryna find my girl a man"

"Shit Antonio"

Trey's friend Antonio was fine off the map. He stood at about 6'1 Honey skin complexion, Grey eyes thick ass pretty sandy brown hair. Very muscular with big arms that could man handle Dee. He was perfect for my bitch, I was gonna see too this taking flight.

"Oh yeah i remember him, How long he been on Dee?"

"Shit i just found out, The nigga called me asking me would she be here." Trey mentioned spraying on his Polo all black cologne.

I smiled turning back around fluffing my hair a lil more for tonight.

_____________________________________

[ Later On That Night )

"Hi everybody." I waved at Trey's friends and my friends.

Trey introduced me to all of his close boys, Some of them where fine ass hell. Yes i sound like a ratchet ass wife but damn i can't look? Lord Jesus!.

"How you doing Leigh?" I heard a deep voice creep up from behind.

"Antonio hey" I spoke back giving him a hug.

"It's nice too see you, How are you?"

"I'm good i'm good, Y'all crib is fat as fuck tho. I like this shit but uhm where yo friend at?" He asked making me smile because Dee hasn't seen Antonio before, And when she did she'd prolly faint. Why? Because i do every time i see him, I know what i like and since he is perfect for me HE'S most definitely perfect for her.

Now i'm sure some of y'all like, Woah Lei is a fool. She acting like a slut, Skrrrrt! I love my nigga. And I'll hurt any bitch that try's too get in my way.

"I'll show you follow me."

I spotted Dee over by our chocolate fountain laughing and talking with Chaee and Lucas. She was smiling showing off her pretty ass smile, Her outfit filled out every last ONE of her curves. I looked up at Antonio who already had his eyes planted on my bitch.

"Dee" I called out to her throwing my arm around her shoulder.

"This is Antonio, You remember my girl Kadei right?" I played it off.

"How you doing ma?" Antonio extended his hand too Dee.

She reached out still smiling and shook his hand.

"I'm fine, You a friend of Leigh'tayler's?" She asked.

"Naa, Trey's but me and Leigh is coo peoples."

"Oh really?" Dee glared over at me.

"Yeah but can i get a couple mins with you alone right quick?"

Kadei contemplated before actually giving Antonio a nodd of the head. Before she walked off with him she managed to kill me at least three times with her big babydoll Hazel eyes.

I smiled waving bye too both of them.
"Leigh your ass is not slick, I saw what you did." Chaee issued out looking at me.

"Lucas you looking good tonight bro." Ignoring her.

Chaee pushed me too get my attention, "What?"

"I thought we said we were gonna stay out of her love life?"

"We? No you said that, I don't fucking recall agreeing." I stated picking up a fat ass strawberry holding it under the chocolate fountain.

"Bitch don't get dumb with me tonight."

"Maa god Chaee look at him" I pointed at the two talking and laughing by the mini bar me and Trey owned.

"He is cute." Chaee admitted.

"Right so leave me to this, I got this." I smiled slapping fives with her.

I knew what i was doing, Antonio was already on board i just needed too get at Kadei stubborn ass.

The party went coo like Trey intended on it being, We danced and drank. I looked over where Dee and Antonio where talking still of course, They switched up there location walking out into the back. My plan was working, I got butterfly's in my stomach.

I was happy that her and his fine ass was hitting it off. My boo needed a REAL man in her life. He was cute, He had money, Had a bomb ass job. No kids, No sidelines, No nothing.

"Babe you know after these nigga's leave i'm bout too hit all those pressure points." Trey whispered in my ear holding my hips from behind.

I smiled knowing that was the liquor talking for him, "Mommie?" Dangerous was tugging at my dress, Holding her doc mc stuffins babydoll.

She was rubbing one of her eyes with her lips stuck out. I kneeled down i front of her. "Honey bear your supposed to be sleep, Did daddy wake you with all his loud talking?" I smiled looking up at Trey.

He smiled and bent down kissing Danger. "Baby girl you supposed to be sleep."

"Daddy i was trying too sleep but all your friends make loud noises"

Trey smiled looking over at me "Un uh nigga it's your turn, I put her too sleep last."

He smiled kissing my cheek grabbing danger taking her upstairs. "You owe me" He mouthed out.

"Yea yea." I laughed.

"Leigh." I turned around too a furious ass Kadei.

What the hell happened?

_____________________
V - VOTE
C - C O M M E N T