30 . ||Revenge

P L A Y I N G . H | 30
K A D E I_

"It's been three days Lei." My stomach tightened, just thinking of the worst. After me and Benz argument, he hasn't called came to school or texted. Truthfully I shouldn't be feeling bad, because he betted on me. And maybe I shouldn't have had Pierce over my house, so late or at all.

I'm not Benz's property anymore though, he should have understood that. He also shouldn't have shown up uninvited, it just made me look like I was doing some extra out shit. Made me look like a fucking hoe, and made me look easy.

"Have you called?." Lei asked. "Duh, have you not realized how everything has switched." Shit was my fault now, all because of how everything happened that night. "Plus I got these damn cramps, fuck you eve!." I yelled plopping down on me bed. "Double D calm down, you know Bj is ok. He prolly just needed some air, boys don't trip for long." She said flipping through a hair magazine.

"Lei you ain't see the look in his eyes, he was furious." Out of the few months that we where together, I've never seen his face that shade of chocolate or his beautiful light browns glow like that. "He should have been!. Shit he fucked up, you found someone else. Shit happens, Iono why you tripping anyways." She semi yelled.

"Why are you tripping? you left him babymomma." That's true i did. "It's much more then that man." I huffed standing up facing my glass perfume cabinet. "Benz said he loves me." It dawned on me a couple days ago, i was so pissed when it came about. "Ok and?" She asked with her hands. "I think i love him to."

Lei stood up with her hand planted across her mouth. Oh lord I done fucked up now, I told the one person with the biggest mouth the wrong information. "Oh my god Double D, really?." She asked shocked. I nodded nonchalantly but faithfully. "Since when?." Her mouth still hung open. "I don't know, but I felt it strong the night he left." You know how you get when that one person walks away from you, and your not sure if its temporary or permanent .

"I really need to talk to him." I said grabbing my phone pulling his number up pressing call. His phone went straight to voicemail the first two times, so I called once more just to be sure.

*You have reached the voicemail box of 323-562-7326 please leave your message after the beep*

"Fuck! I really don't have time for this, I'm just finna go over there." I said grabbing my purse and my cellphone. "You going now?." Lei asked getting up. "Hell yeah, you coming or not?." I needed to talk to him all this extra shit was irrelevant, if I waited on him to come around I'd be better off doing me.

_
When I arrived at Benz house, about 4 cars where parked in his driveway plus his and the extra 3 on the sidewalk. "The fuck is going on over here?." I sat forward parking across the street. "I know this muthafucka ain't having no damn party." I started beating on the front door forcefully. Laughter and music sounded off from the inside which gave me confirmation, of my assumptions.

The front door flew open, I brushed past whoever this nigga was and scanned the whole house. I spotted Fonzo sitting on the couch, with a blunt in his hand talking to a pop off. "Where is Benz?." Fonzo eyes widened. "What you doing here?." He asked. "What am I doing here? Ha! ok Imma show you what the fuck I'm doing here." I hit the hallway quick with him and Lei on my tail.

I bammed on Benz door so loud, everyone started looking at me nervously. "Who the fuck-" I pushed pass him running into his room, she laid right where I expected. "Chaee?!." I snatched her by her hair so fast, she flew off the bed into the wall. Benz grabbed me but I broke out of his grip and snatched her again.

"How.The.Fuck.You.Gone.Do.This.To.Me!." I beat her entire face in watching her leak all over his floor. I gave Chaee a real ass whoopin, killing her was my next option. I kicked her in her mouth repeatedly, this bitch was gonna die today. "Kadei stop! this bitch ain't worth it." Lei hollered but I no longer cared, apparently Chaee wasn't alone. One of her lil friends that was fucking with Fonzo called the police, that's when shit got real.

I had Chaee pinned on the floor, gasping for air. After that everything was a fucking Blur, I was handcuffed being pushed into the back of the pigs car. Benz watched me trying to get me to look but I was done. Nothing else was needed to be said, fuck crying and fixing shit. I wanted revenge I wanted payback, I wanted his muthafucking head.

When I get outta here, I was aiming for the heart he was gone feel me FUCK BENZ JACE.!

___________________
Okaaaay, so im really ready for some things to pop off. Got new ideas and decided to turn this story into something bigger. Im finna shower real quick, then ill be updating again. Soooo just be ready cause I got some shit for y'all thanks for the love.

VOTE
COMMENT