11 || All Because Of You .

- L e i g h P o v

"Haha stoop it Trey you know i like that shit."
I giggled in pleasure while his hands played i spy with treats.

"And that's my spot"
He added placing his thumb on my clit caressing it slowly.

"Mmmm"
I moaned exhaling with my eyes closed.

His index joined in as he entered my insides with force making my legs tremble. There was something about Trey's hands that I'll never be able too understand but,

"I want moore Trey"
I whined in moaning hoping he would give me the tongue, That lil nigga was my nigga haha.

Trey held his fingers in place as he laid on top of me sliding his abs down my breast. He worked his fingers fast while i dripped slowly, "That's all i get?"

He asked before making his tongue deep sea dive in that thang! My hands clamped on to the back of his head as i yearned for more.

Trey worked his fingers fast while stiffening his tongue to fuck me slowly; I was on my way to come before the doorbell sounded off. Trey sat up pulling his dick stroking it ready too enter.

I did what any normal black person would do..shit ignore that fucking doorbell. "Fuck that doorbell"

Trey placed only the tip of Vanilla his stick in my pussy which drove me insane, I howled like a lil bitch grabbing his waist pulling him all the way into me.

"Shit Leigh!"
He moaned watching me make him fuck me. I held on tight pulling him back and forth while i worked my body up on him; This is how real bitches fuck. ;]

This shit fell so good i felt my lips twist in excitement.
"I'm b-bout t-to.. OoOo!" I screamed being cut off by the doorbell again.

Ok now what the fuck could this bitch at the door need at 2:30 Am?! What in the actual fuck could they NEED?!. I pushed Trey back to relieve myself, His hands clamped on to my curvaceous hips.

"Hold on where you going?" He fussed.

"To get the door" I pointed with aggravation.

"No no no let's just stay right here, Mother Nature will answer it" He explained pulling me back in bed.

At first i was with it because i wanted all of my dick at one time and NOT in fucking pieces -_- But, Whoever was at my door was here for a reason and that reason better be good.

"Babe i have too get it, It could be important"

"What about *Fuck that doorbell baby?* Just leave it"
He tugged on my arm kissing my neck.

"Babe nooo it could be important and if not get my bail money ready cause i'm gonna strangle me a bitch tonight."

I threw on my red slick LV robe and ran down the stairs, I flicked on the porch light reaching for the door handle.
"Whoever the fuck it is you better have a good ass got damn reason to be knocking on my door at 2:30 while I'm tryna get me a quick nu_"

Frozen in the middle of my words; Kadei stood there scared out of her mind. I quickly pulled her in closing the door behind me.

"Kadei what the hell are you doing here?"
I asked mad but more so concertedly EVEN tho i never got my fucking nut ugh i rolled my eyes crossing my arms.

"Alright who da fuck at my door?! Fucking up my nut and shit!" Trey hollered coming downstairs in his Polo sweats with no shirt showing off my muscles making my ass wet all over AGAiN.

"Babe is Kadei.."

When he caught wiff of how distraught she looked his anger flushed and was no longer there.
"What's wrong?"

"You tell me"
Kadei snapped.

"Uhh i don't know?"
Trey added leaning forward.

"She's just going threw a lot, Also stubborn so pay that shit no mind bae."

"No!"
She yelled causing Trey to jump taking a few steps back.

"You know what, Imma just go check on danger. You can sort this out and figure out yeah"
Trey explained before going back upstairs.

I copped a squat next too Dee on the couch, Noticing that her shirt was ripped and her mascara was fucked worried me.
"Tell me what happened, Who did this Double D?"

"Antonio..What could go wrong right?"
She shook her head standing up.

"I damn near was raped Leigh! This bitch ass nigga attacked me in a broken elevator that HE stopped."
She hissed holding her head with both hands.

"Yo Kadei how much have you had tonight? Antonio wouldn't do anything like that."
He's Treys friend they go way back he isn't the type.

"Because he's a nice guy right? He has a good job and a nice car right? He has money and could buy me whatever i like right? Leigh look at my fucking clothes! how do you rip a damn corset please tell me?! I swear i hit every wall in that elevator tonight and when he was done you know what he did? He left me there. This is all your fault i'm blaming you."

"Me? For what?" I jumped from my seat.

"Because your the reason i was set up with that FAG! *Double D just go it'll be fun what could possibly go wrong* Well now you see what could go wrong."

"Yo yo what is going on? Danger is sleep and y'all down here car fighting shit ATLEAST let me watch."
I punched him in his arm.

"Ahh alright so what's going on?"
Trey plopped down on the couch looking up at us.

"Antoni_"

"Leigh!" Kadei yelled.

"Kadei imma fuck you up if you don't stop yelling and my daughter is sleep, You need too calm down shit"
First you come over at 2:30 fuck up my sex, Blame me for this mishap tonight. Now you yelling breaking my daughter sleep she crossing the line.

"This bitch knows where i live and where i work because of you! I told you from the jump stay out of my love life Leigh. You just don't listen and now your denying that all of this happened? Saying i'm drunk and shit. I haven't ha a sip of nothing all night your supposed to be my friend"

Kadei yelled then walked out slamming the front door after.
"What the hell you do? And what does my boy have to do with this?"

"I set them up for a date and he went a lil over board"

"Over board like how Leigh?" Trey asked sitting up.

"Rape.."

_____________________
V - V O T E
C - C O M M E N T