Who is she

That afternoon as planned we left baby Ayden with the boys and headed to the mall to find clothes to wear to the game tomorrow and get our nails and feet done

That afternoon as planned we left baby Ayden with the boys and headed to the mall to find clothes to wear to the game tomorrow and get our nails and feet done. Key, Anixa, and I were trying on shoes when Key spoke.

"You guys don't know how much I needed this."

Anixa and I both were trying on the shoes that sat in boxes piled next to us.

"I can imagine playing wife and homemaker and going to school is tough."

Anixa stated.

"It is, and when I tell you that I'm all alone in New York that's just how I feel. I don't know anyone, I don't know where I'm going half the time and it just, I'm trying my hardest to adapt but I haven't."

"Key you've only been there two months, you're not even giving it time."

"That's true Danni but you know when you have a feeling its hard to change. "

"Yes Anixa. That's it, I mean if I felt like I would get used to it and have a good time there I would give a try but I just don't see myself being happy there. It's too busy. Not to mention since Kenny's been back he's been doing some bad things, I just think our lives would be better off in Cinci."

"Well have you talked to him about it?"

"I can't. He just think I'll give it time and I'll love it, he's Brooklyn all day everyday so it's hard to tell him anything bad about his hometown, I just don't know what to do."

"Look, give it til the end of the semester. If you still feel that strongly tell Kenny and y'all go from there."

"Yea just give it your best shot Keyanna. Don't let him be able to say you didn't try."

"Yeah y'all are right. Y'all are right."

Keyanna let out a sigh of relief and we finished our afternoon out. The plan was for us to meet back up with the boys for dinner. We were running late due to having to wait for our toes to dry and when we walked in to Red Lobster we weren't surprised to see the boys sitting in the lobby grumpy. Trey jumped up.

"Damn what the hell took y'all so long! We been sitting here for 30 minutes."

"Sorry! We had to let our toes dry."

I looked down at the flip flops I had on.

"Yeah whatever."

"Aww baby don't you be like that."

Trey pouted and turned his head.

"Aww c'mere."

I kissed him.

"Alright that's better."

A few minutes later we were all sitting around the table at Red Lobster stuffing our faces with biscuits.