Delta

Kyleigh

Kyleigh

"Kyleigh..Kyleigh baby.. Daddy loves you.. Yes he does."

Trey was giving Kyleigh a bath in the kitchen sink and singing to her. She just smiled at fooling around with a teething ring, when the door opened and I came wobbling in. My hair was a mess my head and my eyes were stained from last nights makeup.

"Hey!"

I said putting my bags down and walking into the kitchen.

"Aww my Kyleigh getting a bath by her daddy!"

I said talking to Kyleigh who just smiled. I turned to Trey giving him a kiss.

"How was last night?"

"It was cool. I had fun."

"That's good. What's on the schedule for today?"

"I know we need to go grocery shopping and then I have to go handle something."

Trey raised his eyebrow.

"Handle what?"

"Something Trey."

"You been handling a lot lately."

"Oh yeah and what's that mean."

He stopped rubbing Kyleighs leg with the washcloth turning and looking at me.

"You fuckin around on me?"

"What! Trey no!"

"Well what is it? You leave talking about you're going to campus when no one is there. You're gone all day sometimes. Then you leave the room when you're on the phone, what's up with that?"

I just sighed.

"Trey I promise you!"

"Whatever."

He turned his back to me and I just shook my head. Last night replayed over in my head and I felt horrible. I was about to get into the shower when my phone went off.