He cant gotta know

He kissed my forehead before walking down the aisle

He kissed my forehead before walking down the aisle. I stood watching him until he was out of my sight. I called Trey when I pulled up to our complex so that he could carry the bags in the house. He came running out in a wife beater and basketball shorts, he probably hadn't been in the shower yet. He loved the 50 inch flat screen Marcus had gotten me for my place and I knew he loved it even more now that he could play his Xbox on it.

"You loaded all this stuff in the car?"

He said half chastising me.

"Yeah."

"Danni you gotta be more careful, you're getting further along,you can't be doing everything you used to."

"So I guess I shouldn't overexert myself having sex either."

"I'm not saying all that."

"Uh huh."

We were both walking in the apartment and I was pleased with the progress Trey'd made and I smiled when I noticed he'd put together our new table in the small dining area that was attached to our living room.

"Someone has been hard at work today?"'

"You know it."

We were fumbling through the plastic bags in the kitchen putting away the groceries when I decided to tell Trey about Xavier.

"I ran into Xavier today."

"Okay, how'd that go."

"Good, we're going to the movies on Saturday."

"Whoa, what do you mean you're going to the movies."

"Just what I said."

"Danni I'm not telling you what to do, but I don't like you going to the movies with him,"

"Trey he is my friend. I can hang out with him. You need to trust me and relax."

"It's not you that I'm worried about."

I stood in front of him and grabbed his hands. Looking into his eyes I spoke.

"Baby, you got me. I'm not going anywhere but Xavier is a real good friend of mines, I want you both in my life, don't be mean."

He kissed me.

"Alright. I'll try but if I find out he's on some slick shit, I'm beating his ass."

I shook my head.

"I'm cooking."

"Yes!"

Trey said raising his fist in celebration.

"But I only feed clean men, so I suggest you go shower."

Trey laughed before walking down the hall and heading towards the bathroom. Deciding to take a quick break I sat down on the couch. I was going through text messages from Keyanna, and Anixa when a notification for a new one came through. It was Chris.