No more

"Shit! Danni! I'm sorry, I'm sorry

"Shit! Danni! I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

"GET OUT! GET THE FUCK OUT TREY!"

I screamed.

"Shh..shh."

I just continued to cry. He picked me up carrying me into the bedroom. He turned the light on and I had stopped crying and gotten angry. I lunged at Trey digging my nails into his neck causing him to scream. He shoved me again and I fell on the bed.

"THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM DANNI?"

"FUCK YOU!"

I got back up but Trey pinned me onto the bed. I swung and he tried to contain me. He put all of his bodyweight ontop of me, pinning my hands above my head. We were face to face, both upset, steam coming from our nostrils looking at each other. I looked in his eyes and saw the hurt and the tears started.

"Get the fuck off of me!"

I screamed getting my arms free from his wrists and pushing him off of me.

"Danni I'm not going through this shit with you."

"Fuck you!"

I said shooting one of his sneakers that was at my feet at his head.

"Stop shooting shit!"

"NO!"

I screamed through tear filled eyes picking up anything I could. We both screamed at each other across the room and anything I could get my hands on was aimed at his frame. Trey had enough and ran across the bed to where I was standing he grabbed my arms shaking me.

"You did this shit this time! You wanna go out chilling and doing whatever else with other niggas!"

"Trey you're hurting me."

"SO WHAT! YOU HURT ME!"

He said pushing me into the dresser behind me. All of the stuff crashed on the floor and I cried. Trey was picking up the rest of his stuff when we heard a knock on the door.

POLICE OPEN UP! OPEN UP OR WE'RE BREAKING IT DOWN!

Trey glared at me going to the door. I followed behind him trying to get myself together. The two officers stood guns drawn when Trey opened the door.

"LET ME SEE YOUR HANDS!"

Trey raised his hands and the officers wasted no time spinning him around and pinning his arms behind his back.

"Miss are you okay?"

He asked me walking through our door. The other cop had Trey pinned to the door pulling out handcuffs.

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm fine."

"What happened in here?"

He looked around at our living room that was disheveled.