Holidays

We were near the end of the semester  so before Anixa and Brendan left and we headed to New York I decided to throw a Pre-Christmas dinner at our house so we could all spend some time together before break

We were near the end of the semester so before Anixa and Brendan left and we headed to New York I decided to throw a Pre-Christmas dinner at our house so we could all spend some time together before break. Danni had kept her spot on the Dean's list and I was extremely proud of her, I wasn't sure how she and Trey would do with Kyleigh being here but they had it figured out. I was in the grocery store with Ayden when my phone rang.

"Hello?"

I heard Kyleigh screaming in the background.

"What are y'all doing to go my god child?"

I heard Trey shuffling about.

"Her father just couldn't let her sleep because he missed her so he woke her up and now she's mad."

She was almost four months old, I couldn't believe how the time had flown by.

"You tell him he make my baby cry I'm gonna beat him up."

"I did now that he woke her up, he can give her a bath feed her and put her back to sleep!"
Danni yelled at Trey.

"So what are you up to?"

"Wrapping presents, what are you doing?"

"At the grocery store."

"Yes! Is Kenny making Oxtails?"

"Greedy."

"What I'm just asking."

"He wasn't, but I'll buy some and make it known that you put in a request."

"Yeah mon!"

Danni said in her best imitation Caribbean accent.

"So what time does this shindig start?"

"3 ish."

"Okay, you need me to bring anything?"

"Umm if you wanna grab stuff to drink and sodas that'll be cool, Anixa is making something I forgot and Brendan is gonna bring the paper products and deserts."

"Alright we shall see y'all tomorrow."

"Give Kye a kiss for me."

"And give Ayden huggies from me!"

We hung up and I got excited about us all being together, I loved my friends.