Drunk

Kyleigh and I had just gotten home and I was happy to see Danni's car at home

Kyleigh and I had just gotten home and I was happy to see Danni's car at home. She had been on the go so much lately I was starting to worry. I heard her yapping on the phone through the door but my smile faded when I heard her say Chris' name.

"Oh they just got home, let me call you later. Text me when you get the picture though."

"Hey babies."

She said bopping over kissing me on the cheek and then grabbing Kyleigh's carrier from my hand. Kyleigh was wide away staring at her mother. She was four months old and getting so chunky. Her hair was full and long like her mothers and she was getting her own personality. She was almost sleeping through the night , blowing bubbles, and giggling. Time had flew past. Danni took her out of her carrier sitting the baby bumper behind her on the floor so she could sit up.

"Kywee! How's mommy's fat girl!"

Kyleigh just smiled dribbling all over her onezee.

"Did you have fun with you nana?"

Danni said continuing to converse with Kyleigh in jibberish. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a soda off of the shelf. Taking a swig I asked;

"What picture did you send Chris?"

She grabbed Kyleigh and nodded for me to follow her into the bathroom.

"Huh take the kid."

She said handing Kyleigh to me we both looked at Daniela confused.

"What is your crazy mama doing?"

Danni took off the sweatshirt she was wearing exposing the tank top she had on and the bandage that was sitting on the back of her right shoulder.

"What is it?"

"Huh take it off.. Careful though."

The tape looked all too familiar and when I removed it I saw Kyleigh's name in a pretty script with a baby's foot print underneath it.

"You got a tattoo!"

"I got two tattoos."

"Huh"

Danni pushed down the band of her Victoria Secret sweatpants exposing another a bandage on her hip . It stopped right before the edge of my favorite part of her besides her ass. She leant over gently taking off the make shift bandage of paper towel and tape and there was my name with a heart at the end of it. It was huge and it was like a property tag. All I could do is smile.

"Word?"

"Early Christmas present."

"That is serious. Now everybody gonna know what's mines?"

"You'll be the only one to see it."

"Yeah.

She smiled at me before rinsing it off and putting the ointment on it as instructed. I gave her a strong kiss still holding Kyleigh in my arms and as if Kyleigh knew what was going on she giggled. We stayed up playing with Kyleigh until we all went to sleep. Our family was doing just fine.