THE DATE❤️

DRE

Once I fot in the car, became hella nervous! I was in the car with my fantasy husband...
That ishh scared the hell out of me, like what if I say something stupid.. Like confessing my feelings and ishh about what happened between trey and I .. I do not want him to know that, NOT YET..

I guess he seen that I looked uncomfortable, so he grabbed my hand. GAHHH😵

" You good?" He asked me..HELL NO! I'M nervous as shit!

" Y-yeah," Damn, I studdered...her go these fucking HORMONES! It only happens when I'm with a boy, that im attracted to..Like i cannot control myself..and ace over here looking FYE! Is not fricking helping me.. The way he looks at me makes me nervous..

" I know I'm looking fine and all, but damn I aint never jad no girl studder on me?, only when I'm--- Nevermind." He smirked. NOW, I FEEL STUPID..

" Don't do that to yourself" I smiled, trying to keep my cool...

" Do what?, " He asks. Like he dosent know what I'm talking about..

" Shutup, But question! Are you----- OMG.. Would you believe me if I said im in love, Baby--" I cut myself off by singing my favorite song, which is J. Cole's ' Power Trip'...That song puts me in a daze!

" I WANT YOU TOO WANT ME!" Ace finishes off the verse, winking at me..

We sung the the whole song together, and every other song that came on....

We ended up going to a fair, just like I thought...So cliche, but cute..

He came on my side of the car and opened the door for me...1 Point

GENTLEMAN 💯

Let's see what else he has in store..

ONCE WE MADE IT UP TO THE GATE, HE Paid for us both to get in

Point 2

After we get through the security, we look around to see what shall we do first..

" what do you wanna do first?" He says. I come first

Point 3

" uhm well we can....----" I was cut off by what it looks like 20 people running up to us...I forgot who I was with..,ACE PRIMO..

" OMG, ACE...I'm your biggest fan !"

" OMG VINE LOOK WHO I FOUND..ACE "

" IS THIS YOUR GIRLFRIEND...SHE'S PRETTY"

" But what happened to destiny?"

Were some of the comments that I heard, wait who is destiny?, did they used to go out?

" wassup guys its ya boy ace...I am currently on a date...so if you all will excuse us...I love yall" He says flashing that million dollar smile... he knows how to handle the fans

Point 4

But did he say date?, what happened to chill time?

" oh ace, just one picture!" some one called out...

" with you and your date!" they added.. He looked at me for assurance..

" Its okay" I smiled..he winked at me...pulling me close

THESE KIDS TOOK ABOUT THOUSAND PICS..

As they were snapping away, Ace whispered to me

" Oh, yeah..even though you tryna look like me....you did a good ass job doing it, you look fine as hell..." He said, his minty breath sending chills down my back

" Thankyou, you look good too" I whispered back

He licked his lips and looked back at the crazed fans...

he complements me...

point 5

" Ace, no...no no im not doing that...Hell No" I screamed

" COMEON...ITS THE LAST THONG LEFT...PLEAAASSEEE" he poked out his bottom lip.. He was trying tto get my on this big ass, long ass ride.. HELL NO, i never eben been on a roller coaster..

" ACE NO! I never even been on one of these things...and it sholl wont be today!" I said trying not to blush,,the way he is looking at me...

" I'll do anything!! Please Please...I got you...I promise I wont let you go...I dont make promises for anyone..I'm serious...I'll do anything" He says, honestly...he had hos hands arpund my waist..I was still debating....FUCK IT! you only live once..

" FINE, but if i die..I will haunt you! "

" I'm to have you safe in my arms... I will not let you go!"

" NEXT!" The person, who works this booth says..

I got on first after Ace got on....I clung to him sooo tight

" It aint even started, calm down..,you'll love it, pkus i got you okay?"

" Okay." I said pulling away from him

" I didnt say you ha to get off of me..I liked that part" he laughed

" NO, i can handle this" I say lying straight through my teeth.

" Yeah aight, I'll keep my arms open just in case" He smirked...

Then the ride started... I was fine...

SURE ENOUGH.,BY THE END OF THE RIDE I WAS IN ACE'S LAP..I CRIED A LITTLE, BUT HE DIDN'T SEE..I WILL NEVER EVER DO THAT SHITT AGAIN, HE LUCKY HE WAS CUTE..

" Well you handled that pretty well!" he sarcastically says, as he walks me to the door.

" Very Funny, but I'm not doing that ever again"

" really, we WILL see about that" he says getting closer...this ishh is finna get hella awkward, I'm not going to kiss him...it is too early

" This is awkward as hell, so when will i see you again" He says stating the obvious, and licking his lips..

" When, I'm free" I say

" So, on your time" he smirks..He is so goofy

" No, you know what I mean, but text me, MAYBE..we can do something" I say, testing him

" Maybe huh, You testing me?" He laughs..damn, do he read minds?

" yeah, its always been a gift of mine" he smiles...TE FUUCKK. wierd ass

" yes I know it is wierd"

" how did you know, what I was about to say?" I smirk

" well I told you i haev a gift" he smuled

". seriously?" i say believing him

" nahh, U said that out loud" he laughed...ugh. He play too much

" You..you play too much, but I have to go, I had an amazing time" I say smiling at him

" I'm glad you did, since it is too early to kiss you can i hug you?" I like him...its like he knows me..i only known him what 5 days..

" sure" I say opening my arms..he took this time to grab my butt...

" really?" i smirk

" oh, it was too early for that too?" he joked

" Now bye, I'll see you later" I say turning to the door

" later?, I'm holding you accountable to that!" and with that he headed back to his car...

🎉BEST NIGHT EVER🎉🎈💝