Sparks Will Fly

Enjoy

*Not Edited, Excuse mistakes

(Jhene Aiko)

It may seem like wildfire

it's been a little burnt out

we're tired, we only need to stay close, in time

sparks will fly.

(Sparks Will Fly~J.Cole ft.Jhene Aiko)

{Dre}

"Miss me?" I turned around. It was Ace. Oh God.

I breathed in and out. I gained my composure.

"Not really. Why're you here anyway?" I questioned. He sighed,

"To see you." See me? Really?

"To see me? What do you need from me? if it's the lets try again shit,I aint with it." I snapped, he bit his lip.

"I wanted to apol-"

"You did that already. I forgave you, and I'm moving on. You should do the same." And with that, I walked away. It was hard to say that to him. That's my baby. Wait, was. That was my baby. But saying that to him helped me move on even more. It kind of helped me get over him.

"What was that about?" Mic asks,

"I'll tell you later." I headed to the dance floor. Ty$ Or Nah was playing.

While I was rolling my hips and bobing my head I felt a hand on my waist. Who ever it was gave my sides a squeeze. I knew it was Khalil. He's the only one who does that.

"Hey. Everything okay?" I asked, He put his forehead to mine. My heart skipped a beat.

"Mhm." Drake's Furthest Thing started to play. This was about to be my first slow dance. I had never tried it cause I thought it would be awkward.

"I've never done this before." I smiled at him.

"Shit, neither have I." We laughed. We moved in sync. He snuggled his chin in my neck. I giggled,

"What?" He asks, "Your chin tickled me."

"Goofy ass." He laughed.

"Look dre, I know you said you didn't want a relationship, but I can't help how I feel about your ass." I smiled, I couldn't help how I felt about him either. Us being friends wasan't enough for me. I wanted him, I kinda needed him.

"Me either." The end of the song had came, you know where the beat changes? He winked then leaned down to kiss me. I kissed back. I laughed as he begged for entrance, I swear i felt sparks. I let up. I smiled within the kiss. He licked my bottom lip as we pulled apart.

"Freaky ass." I laughed,

"All girls love a nasty nigga." I smirked.

"I don't know about them other girls, but I know I do." We laughed and pecked my lips twice.

"Let me go call my momma and make sure they straight." I nodded and smiled.

"I see you boo!" Mica high fived me. I laughed.

"Ace over there pissed as fuck."

"I could care less." I said truthfully. He finally feels how I felt when I seen him in that parking lot.

⇨Ace⇦

         I was pissed as fuck! It took everything in me not to snatch Dre ass up. We aint together so I don't know why I'm sweatin' her.