Dreams&Nightmares

Enjoy Loves♥

DRE

A Week Later…

          "We need to talk." I told Ace while he sat at the end of my bed.

"About?" He replies smartly, I rolled my eyes while saying, "Us."

"What's wrong with us?" He turned around looking at me.

"You, is what's wrong with us. You've been distant with me. What's going on?" I asked, He sighed leaning over to kiss me. It isn't the same.

The kiss…it wasan't the same. His phone rang and he told me he had to go. I sighed. I put on some gray  sweats and a black Nike jacket. I was going to go see Cash. Could there be another girl?

Kayla

       "Kayla, I'm sorry for saying I hate you. I promise to never say that again." Kyla ran up to me sobbing.

"It's okay Ky, I know you didn't mean it. Don't cry." She continued, "B-But you don't un-understand." She sobbed more, I was now confused.

"What don't I understand?" I questioned,

"I got so mad one day and I told my teacher a whole bunch of crazy stuff, she told me she was going to call someone named cps. She kept asking all types of questions about mommy and daddy. I asked my friend what cps was and she said that's when they split us up. I'm so sorry Kayla." I couldn't even breath.

"Ky, go to your room really quick, so I can think." I told her, Lord Help Me. She left and I started to cry. Thank God Kendall was with Koree. I heard a knock at the door, I wiped my tears while answering.

"How may I help you?"

"Yes, I am Mary Holmes. I work with Child Protective Services. Are you Kayla King?" God No.

"Yes, I am." She pushed me out the room, police were with her so she checked the house. Fuck! Cash has weed in here. The next thing I know, All I heard was screaming, and a door closing. I couldn't even think. I didn't even see Kyla leave. I seen Cash being escorted out in handcuffs. God, why me.

I dropped to my knees and cried. What did I do to deserve this?

Mica

    "I'm not going to do no more breaks and shit Mica." Jalen says through gritted teeth. Is this is it?

"So what does that mean? You wanna break up?" I rolled my eyes,

"Whatever you wanna call it." Seriously, I don't know what has gotten into him.

"Whatever I wanna call it?! Really Jalen. Just fuck it, fuck us. You and I are done. That's obviously how you want it." I yelled walking away, he grabbed my arm,

"Wait, Mica." Tears were forming in my eyes.

"What?" I wiped my tears, he didn't say anything. I snatched my arm and ran to my car. I sighed. Never, did I think this would happen .

~Three Hours Later~

"Ah So we see each other again, Ms.Mica." I looked back in confusion. I then gave a faint smile.

"Oh, Korey. Hey."

" "Oh, Korey. Hey."  " He mocked me, making me laugh, which was what I needed.

"Wassup with you? Who made you cry?" He says through gritted teeth. I smirked,

"It's a long story." I sighed, he took a seat beside me.

"Well, I don't have nothin' but time."

"Okay, well first, I'm gonna be completely honest with you. Remember when you asked me if I was in a relationship? Well, that night. My ex boyfriend and I were arguing and it was half over. But today, it's really over." I explained.

"You don't gotta explain ya self to me, we just met and we're not together." I didn't say anything.

"So I'm guessing he's the one making you cry." I wiped my eyes, trying to make my eyes less red and puffy.

.

"Don't hide it now." He chuckled,

"To uh, answer your question though, yeah he's the reason. But I don't want to get into it." I told him,

"I'm fine with that, I'm not the type of guy to want to talk about ya ex."I giggled, while standing up to stretch. I seen Korey glancing at my ass. Boys .

"My bad." He says, noticing I saw him staring,

"It's cool, you can look, just don't touch." He bit his lip while standing up, He was towering over me.

"Why not?" He smirked down at me, I decided to play along with his little game.

"Because it's too delicate, It needs to be held and rubbed a certain way." He bit even deeper in his lip.

"Mm. So mean like this." He grabbed my butt agressively, making me gasp.

"No, not like that. You were too agressive." He chuckled, "So you're a delicate. Okay. I can get with that." It was total silence for about two minutes. He caught me by surprise by grabbing my butt perfectly. It actually made me moan.

"Got it right?" I smiled nodding my head.

"I wanna take you somewhere." He says grabbing my hand.

"Where?" I asked him unsure. We did just meet. But you let him touch your ass like he was Jalen. God, that sounded just like Dre.

"It's a surprise."

"Sure" I agreed.

─────────

SHORT I KNOW,

VOTE

COMMENT