THUGGA TIME

ENJOYY❤️

TREY

To say I'm missing Dre..is a understatement...I miss the hell out of her!

It didn't start affecting me, until I saw the pictures with her and ole' dude...I guess the statement, you don't know what you have until it's gone..was right!

Everytime, I call her no answer..she don't respond to my texts..

It's fucking, irratating! I understand why she don't wanna talk..but shit! Say something..

I decided that this is gonna be my last time texting her, if she don't answer..I aint trying no more..

_TEXT CONVOO_

Ugh👿: Look, Dre I'm soooo very sorry for EVRYTHING, I did to you, all the things that caused you heartbreak,I know you said u forgive me, but it seems like u said tht to get me out cha face, I've been texting and texting you..I need you, I love you Andrea Robinson..just let me know wassup, just for the last time..talk to me.

Dre😎: .............Let you know wassup??

Ugh👿: Yes, let me know....wassup?

Dre😎: What the fuck does tht mean?! What do u mean let u know wassup? U wasn't thnkin bout this BULLSHIT, when u was cheating..were you? And yes, I did say I forgive u to get u the hell outta my face.. I am truly..truly HAPPY WITH ACE! All your ' I need you's ' and ' I love you's ' can go KICK ROCKS! Wtf r u saying sorry for?! The shit is over and done with! I tried to be noce and not snap off on ya blind ass...Did u really think that I'd feel OKAY talking to YOU?! Are you stupid or are you slow?! Which one?! But ya know what?! TAKE ALL THIS BULLSHIT U FEEDING ME AND FEED IT TO THAT BROAD U WAS KISSING ALL ON! I aint got time! Nigga U dismissed✔️

Ugh👿: Have a nice life, thanks..

Dre😎: Yes, me and ACE will have a very FAITHFUL life!

There was nothing I could say to that! Like, wtf could I say, but wish her a good life, which I wish was with me...

~ DRE ~

Was this nigga stupid or slow?! Like really, I really don't have time, for the bull..so let's just leave it at that..All I wanna do, is lay with my baby..Which I will do, later on...I have not heard from my Cashy Pooh, since my party..I need to talk to him..I guess I'll text him..

TEXT CONVOO

MyMainDre😎: Cashyyy Pooohhh! IMY❤️

CashOutBaby🙌: Whea u been @ folks..

MyMainDre
😎: Home! My bad, I aint called my thugg

CashOutBaby
🙌: U good, come thruu??

MyMainDre
😎: Fashoo😊, gimmie 15 minutes..

CashOutBaby
🙌: Truuu..

I got up and threw on some light blue jean ripped skinny's and a baby blue cami with my ' Gamma Blue ' Jordans that he got me, I just put my hair in a sloppy bun, grabbing my Nike track jacket, I headed out while talking to Mica..

" What are you doing today?" She asked me, " Nothing much, I'm about to go to Cash's house right now, what about you?" I asked, putting my car in park..

" Oh, uh question.." I sighed. " Go 'head.."

" Remember when you said, you were attracted to Cash?" Here we go.

" Yeah," I replied, already knowing where this is going..

" You still have feelings?" I sighed, again.." No, the only person I have feelings for is Ace, that's it.." I told her honestly.." Good, cause I aint want you getting stuck between them and all,"

" Well, thanks for looking out, boo." I smiled. Pulling up to Cash's house..

" Mhm, anytime..We need to get some sister time," She laughed,

" Yes. Yes, we do..we should do something tomorrow..I'm already at Cash's house, I'll text you later." I smiled, I got out and knocked on the door, revealing a shirtless Anthony...

" Wassup, girl." He said, pulling me in a bear hug..

" Okay..Okay..Okay, Anthony!!" I screamed, he laughed letting me go..

" Come in," He smirked, I smacked my lips, and smirked back at him..

~ CASH ~

" Come in, " I smirked, she smacked her lips smirking back at me..

Small Ass.

" So, what's been up with you?" She asked,

" Shit, getting money...fucking baddies, you?" She giggled,

" Nothing, I'm 18..currently have a boyfriend, the best friends ever, and family..life couldn't be better.." She laughed, goofy ass..

" Well, Martha Stewart..Anything else?" She laughed, shaking her head..

" I see you aint fucked up them shoes, yet ." I said, peeping at'em ..I shoulda got me a pair...

" No, I didn't. Thankyou very much, how's Twan?" She asked, referring to my younger brother Antwan.." He cool. He supposed to stop over here today,"

" Mm, You are so boring today Cashy, what the fuck is wrong?"

" Nothing, I think I'm high.." I said, seriously..but then started bussing out laughing..

" Yeah, ass wipe..I was waitingg for you to say something!" She punched me,

" How, Mic fine ass doing? Still single?" I laughed, " No, happily in a relationship"

" How, magnificent!" I said, throwing my hands up..

" Ugh, your passed high nigga!" She laughed, grabbing my remote..

Then my phone rung, who the hell is this?!

" Yo?!" I yelled into the phone, laughing at the end..

" Cash! It's Lauren..I need you papí! " She moaned into thr phone..shit! I been tryna get at that, for bout a month..

" Not now, babygirl..how bout---" I was cut off by dre..

" Never Bitch!" She yelled,into the phone hanging up..

" Why you do that?" I laughed, damn I'm hungry,," Your soo nasty!" She smiled

" And, you just messed up a good fuck, I coul'da had, tonight... Foul ass." I said, heading to the Kitchen, a nigga got the munchies..

Dre hopped on my back!

" Uh-Nigga!" I yelled, grabbing her legs," Come on Cash, quit being a punk!" She laughed, I sighed..

" Take a picture, with me!" She blurted out..

" Why?!" I asked, " Creating memories, nigga!" I agreed, but didn't smile, i just put up the middled finger, over my face..only showing my golds..

" I'll caption it, ; ' My Nigga, My Nigga! Missed daa bestieee' then I'll tag you," I shrugged, looking in the fridge..Aint shit in here..

" Dre." She looked up at me, " Hm?"

" You wanna run to McDonalds?" I asked, " You shoulda said something, while I was on my way." She pouted,

" Come on, Dre." She rolled her eyes, hopping off the counter," Text me what you want." She grabbed her keys,

" Thankyou!!" I screamed, " Fuck You." She replied, well damn..

~ DRE ~

" Thankyou!!" Anthony screamed, " Fuck You. " I replied,

He is always last minute! I hate that. Anyways, After I put that pic up on insta I started the car up. Headed to Micky D's!

*

*

*

" Here hungry Jack." I smiled, throwing Anthony the bag.

" Thanks, lil thug." He immediately started maxing, hungry ass.

While he ate, I grabbed his remote and started channel surfing. Aint shut ever on TV. Like Forreal Forreal. I settled on watching Law&Order, that is the show. Like Forreal Forreal. LmAo! When it went on commercial I got on Instaa..I looked at the likes on mu thugga pic, it got 150 liikes. I was interrupted by a text, from; TheBae
❤️

Text Convoo

TheBae
❤️: Boo!👻

❤️❤️: Ahh. u scared me😑

TheBae❤️: Ruin the moment, why don't you.

❤️❤️: Lmao, sorry.. watcha up to??

TheBae
❤️: Squat, chilling..eating..texting you😊

❤️❤️: Oooh, soundss fun.😋

TheBae❤️: Yea, wyd?!

❤️❤️: All in mines, but chilling at ma bestiee Cash house,

TheBae
❤️: I have rights. ooh when u coming back?!

❤️❤️: Miss me?

TheBae
❤️: yeahh, and he spending time witchuu,not me😒

❤️❤️: Ahhh don't be Jelly, I'm all yours in about 2 hours..

TheBae
❤️: Coo, I gotta go. catch ya lata babe😘

❤️❤️: Okie Dokie,✌️👅

TheBae❤️: Nasty Ass.

❤️❤️: 😘👅👄💦🙊💋💞

TheBae❤️: got me excited,😉

❤️❤️: Oops, gotta go..2 hours⏳⌛️

" Who you texting?" Anthony asked, " Ace," I blushed.

" Aw, come on..we finna do somethin'," He announced, while getting up.

" Alrighty," I followed, him down to the basement, Odd. We never go down there..But--Oh my!

" Cash, you did this?!" I smiled, he turned his basement to a home theater..

" Yeah, finished it last night." Damn, goddamn..This looks really nice!!

" I love it! We finna watch a movie?"

" Yeah, come on." He said looking at the movies, Knowing him we finna watcha scary movie.

" Devil Inside it is." He said,putting it in. Turning on the projector. This nigga did it big.

~

After that movie, we watched our all time favorite. Juice. I swear Omar Epps coulda gott it, if I was there. Him and Tupac fine ass, even though he was bald. Lmfao. Ahh I had fun with ma thugga! I took one last picture, of us. I put it in Instaa captioning it;

' THUGGA TIME💯 '

________

HOW'D YA LIKE?!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW MEEEEEE!