ANDRE

DRE

SOOOOOO, last night thoo? GOOD GOD! Like I was nervous as hell the whole time, but he made me feel so safe and secure...ME LIKES!

I picked up my phone and seen more texts from trey...I am so DONE, he just will not get that...Ruined my highlights of last night! But my feelings quickly arose when I seen a text from ACE!

Ace👌- GOODMORNING! U left yo bear, call me so u can get it😋

Dre😇- GOODMORNING to u too! andd i have my bear, buhh since u wanna see me so bad I'll stop by😎😂

Ace👌- noww dont say it like that..buhh BRUSH YO TEETH then call me back! LMFAO😏😂

DRE😇- HOW FUNNY? u shld do standup!! TALKIN ASS😤

Ace👌- my bad, juss a early mornin joke..u need to chill FRFR .....FACE ASS😏

Dre😇- yeah, yeah, yeah...😆

Can you say goofy?

I threw my phone on my dresser and got up, ready to start my day..

*****

Once I was done dong my hygeine thing I went downstairs, not finding my mommy...down stairs doing something.., like cooking...!

I made my way to the fridgerator, I seen a note from my mom..

" went to get your surprise!! be back in 20! CLEAN UP!"

Surprise? What surprise?

***************

I was in the middle of making breakfast. When i recieved a call from Mic

" What it do?" I smile while crackng my eggs

" Go on instagram!, how was the date?" I put her on speaker phone, and when to the instagram app...

I went to my notifications and What i seen....made me smile, confused, and happy again..

" it was great, I had a lot of fun!" I say..

So remember when all those fans took pictures pf Ace and I? Yeah, it is all over instagram..

Like people are posting that pic captioning it saying things like

" I want a relationship like this!!"

" she lucky!"

Then they were on those fanpages, like the ' Teens only' page and stuff like that, now people think we are in a relationship!

What made me me happy was that We did look SUPER CUTE! What made me confused was How did they find my IG, and why do they keep asking about the destiny girl?, Who is she?! What made me happy again was if we was a couple we'd look good as hell!

" you seen it?" She asks

" Yeah, this is kina cute" I smile..looking through the pics...

TF? They got pics of when I was in his lap on the roller coaster, I bet they cameras bomb asf!

I just hope this don't blow all out of proportion..

" yeah, but who ever took these pictures put them on every website there is"

" mmm, Mic who in the hell is destiny?"

" Destiny! The girl house i took you to, when you met ace!, she was the yellow one" OH yeah!! I remember her!!

" ohhh, did they used to date?"

" ueah, a while back" she said, almost hesitantly...but how long a while back?

" aww ok...you should come through...my momma talkin about she on her way woth my surprise..and ishh its probably like some shoes or somethin"

Just then she came in..

" Oh yeah, I meant to tell you I was coming over" she smirked

" how you get in?" I laughed

" I have a key, this is my house too you know!" She laughed coming in the kitchen..This one!

As soon as I finished gpthe breakfast that was made only for me, Mic and I went to my room..

We were watching ' keeping up wih the Kardashians' .. Ace had then called me

" Hello?" I say, mic was over here grabbing bacon and shitt pf my plate..Bishhh

" wassup, you been on instagram?" That is what this is about..

" yeah I seen the pictures, what you want me to do?" I joke

" Um i don't know..but they gonna be askin a whole bunch of questions, I'm making a status now...clearin this up aight?"

" I guess" i simply say

" Ima hit u up later" He said before hanging up..Alrighty!

" What was that about?" Mic asks munching on MY bacon..

" he just said he is gonna make a status clearing up the relationship thing.." I sorta pout..It was good while it lasted

" Nigga, I know you ain't havin feelings now..like this early?!" Mic says, I mean I kinda like him..

." Nahh not really--"

" Not really my ass-- and what was Ace saying to you in this picture, it look like he whispered spmethin"

" he told me..I looked fine as hell" I said nonchalantly

" Do not say it like that, Like you didn't enjoy the shit"

" Why you always gotta fucking cuss, damn" I said not realizing what i said

" FOH" she said (( A/N ; for those who do not know FOH means fuck out of here))

" YALL FOREVER ARGUIN DOE LIKE WHEN CAN A NIGGA GET SOME PEACE, DAMN" Andre said plopping on my bed...Wait ANDRE??

" ANDRE!!!!!! " I jumped, My brother is HOME!!!😜😜😍😍😝😝😃😃😨

" Nogga get off me, ion love you that much!" He said pushing me back on the bed....I MISSED HIM SOOOO MUCH (( Note the sarcasm))

" Nigga please!! Where is mommy, you were the suprise right?" I ask

" No, ayee bring yo sill- ass in here..all secretive and shit!" Andre yells, who he talkin to..

" OMG VEGAS!!!!!" I jumped on him, See vegas is my brother's bestfriend..We had a lil thing goin on, but my brother put a end to ALL that!! But vegas as hell !

" Good to see you too, ma" He whispered.. I got off of him and let Mic give him some love..Dumdass and vegas go to Howard University, In Washington, D.C

Where Mic and I are planning on going, or New York University!

" Ayye, good catching up and stuff, but life goes on...See yall later..leggo!" I motion Mic to come..

" you don't wanna change, bum lookin ass" Andre says, dappin Vegas..I gave them both a death glare..

All I had on was this muscle t-shirt, and Some shorts..

I ended up changing into a Red polo and Khaki cargos, with my black Vans...

" better?" I say to andre, rolling my eyes..

" Much! Now take yo black ass on" He says grabbing a juice, I swear it feel like he aint never left!

" Bye vegas, see ya later dumbass" I say giving Vegas a hug, He pulled me closer..nibbling on my ear, andre cleared his throat, indicating that our hug was over..

I left and got in Mic's car

" forreal thoo, Vegas gettin finer everytime i see him!" Mica says as she starts up the car,

" Aye, You aint neva lied" I say scrolling through my phone, when A number appeared that I was not expecting to see..

Cash......

" Hello?" I said, sounding pre- occupied