If you only knew..

Enjoy!

MICA

I-I don't even know. I just- I don't know that either. I feel incomplete, I'm missing my other half. I want to say I hate him,but I can't. I know I sound like a married woman, who's been married for 5+ years. But my feelings are so strong for him, I just can't cope is the fact that I can't text or call him and have those funny/nasty conversations. I miss him. I really do. I was so hurt that he didn't even call atleast to apologize about putting me out of his house. I don't know, at least I have Dre. I really owe her an apology,she had told me everything about ace and stuff. I should've been there for her

" Knockity knock." Dre poked her head in. I smiled wiping a tear. I've never cried this much. Like ever. I just might love his annoying ass. She came in with Ace behind her,with his hands around her waist. I was jealous. That used to be us.

" I'm going to the mall, you uh- you wanna come?" She asked, almost hesitant. I nodded looking at my phone. Brandon is texting me threats. Lord give me strength.

My grandma had called. " Hey,grandma." I smiled, " Oh,hey honey. Where've ya been? I miss you. I was at your house last night, ya mama said you was at that boyfriend of yours' house." She sighed, I love love love my grandma! She is my pride and joy and I can talk to her about almost anything. . . . I smiled, while telling her I'd stop by later. After that she ended the call.

" You re--you look cute!" She smiled, I had on some light blue ripped ' Levi's ' and a blue vans cropped shirt that Jalen bought me,with my black and white converse,that Jalen got me. My hair was dark brown,but I dies it jet black. It's cute. Dre looked cute too. She had on A red angry bird muscle tee with some light blue Levi's and some red toms. Her hair was in a French braid.

" Thanks,you too." I smirked,while grabbing my purse. As bad as I wanted to sit around and mope I couldn't bring myself to do that. I am a strong person and if J wants a break,we'll have one. Let's just hope this break won't lead into a breakup. Life goes on with or without him. Period . Point. Blank.

" This is J." Dre says,while looking at her ringing phone, I shrugged.

" You can answer. Just because I'm not talking to him,dosen't mean you don't have to." I said, but I really wanted her to answer it.

" What." She says,with much attitude. " I don't care.... Go to the doctor then." Oh God, I hope he's okay.

" I don't know. How about you call and ask her....what do you mean,what I mean. Just what I said. ...when the time is right ......it's not my story to tell....no,you're on your own on this.....watch ya mouth....goodbye." She ended the call. I took it as she knew I wanted to know what he said,so she starts to tell me.

"Mic,how come you didn't tell me Brandon was back?" She asked, her and Trey are the only ones who know about Brandon and what he did to me.

" I don't know. I- I just, I thought he'd just go away, I have no idea how he got my number, he somehow finds me every time." I sighed. We'd walked into several stores by now. I was super hungry so we're gonna eat in the food court.. Everytime we eat in the food court we get something from almost everywhere..Yeah we fat like datt!

" Uh Dre?" I started, she looked my way.

" Hm?" I sighed, " I'm sorry for not being a good best friend,and avoiding you. Forgive me?" I poked out my bottom lip, she laughed.

" You good, and I'm sorry too. Communication is a 2 way street. Forgive me too?" She smiled,I nodded hugging her. Once we had gotten our food we went and found a table. I was finna go ham on dis food, like forreal forreal.