Talk To Me. . . . . .

Enjoy!

ONE WEEK LATER..

DRE.

" Fuck this game! Can't fucking win for loosing!" I yelled as Ace cracked up. He's trying to teach me how to play GTA 5. As soon as the game starts I'm dead. How TF is that happening?! But I found out Ace slick ass was the one who was killing me. . . . . t(- __ -)t

" I can't believe your ass! I thought you was my baby" I pouted,such a asshole! He was laughing to hard to say something. I rolled my eyes, walking to his kitchen. My momma don't allow ANY BOYS at her house. Unless he's a family member.

I grabbed some sour twizzlers and a water bottle. . . ,

I went to his room . He was still in the living room cracking up. Was it that funny? Nah,it wasn't . While waiting for him I got on my phone going to my vine app. I haven't been on there in a minute. Finally Ace comes into the room. His eyes were red.

" Bae,I'm sorry !" He dragged out all his words. I clicked the camera on the vine app.

" Wazzz it do my viners. Haven't been on in a while,but she's back! ---" Ace cut me off.

" She mad....or nah?" He says kissing my. Cheek, I pushed him off. " He is such an a--" he cut me off kissing me ! The best kiss ever.. I ended the video as he worked on my neck.

" A-Ace..." I hissed, he chuckled rubbing my lower back. " Y-You talked to J?" I asked, he said " mhm." I sighed,licking my lips. The things he does to me. He came up and kissed me nice and slow. Got me thinking of usher song. ' I just wanna take it niccceeee and slowoww' he looked at me and smiled,showing his gorgeous dimples.

" Dre?? Will you go on a date with me?" He asks,I smirked. " I would love to." He bit his lip laying his head on my lap. I played in his hair while we watched Being Mary Jane. He hates this show,but he tolerates it when he's with me. I started to braid his hair and he yelled.

" Ah Dre! Damn ease up. Man handed ass." He laughed,I hit his head. " Shut-up with your sensitive ass." I smiled,continuing. He smacked his lips. I love playing with him. " Why you so boring?! I wanna do something!" I said,pushing his head off of me.

" Yo ass gets mad when you loose ova a game! What you wanna do ?" He asks,I pouted. " I don't know! Wait I know!" I smiled.

" And that is?" He says, " Lay down..now." I pushed him. " Damn,girl. You finna put it on me?" I laughed,

" No stupid ass! Just do as I say okay?" He nodded. I took off his shirt he smirked. I rolled my eyes smiling.

" why you so nasty?" I asked, " I don't know..maybe cause your fine ass is sitting on top of me,while taking my shirt off." He says, I bit my lip,looking at him.

" Gimmie One." He demanded, I leaned down slowly kissing him. I licked his bottom lip getting up. I am feeling some type of way right now. I dont know what it is. I leaned back down kissing his neck,he grabbed my butt. I giggled. His horny ass.

" Bae you horny?" I asked,looking at him. He starts to laugh.

" Maybe." He replied, I shaped my mouth into a ' o ' smiling. I'll have some fun with this. I got up off of the bed. And took my sweatshirt off. He sat up with his head against the head board. Under my sweatshirt I had on a sports bra. Add under my jeans I had on some boy shorts. I took my jeans off. I seen the thing fling up when I took it off. He laughed,grabbing a pillow to cover it up. He later got up and stripped to just his boxers. I wrapped my arms around his neck,while he wrapped his around my waist. .. He slowly began to rock my hips,to Boys to men's ' I'll make Love To You.' I layed my head on his shoulder,moving my hips. I love being in his arms.