BREAKING POINT

Enjoy Loves, Last Chapter. It has been a pleasure writing for all of you! There will be a second book! Comment Ideas for it please! The Prologue for my new book "Rather Die Young" will be out soon, Support please! Soooooooooo (drum roll please!) Here is the Finale of Realization!

Enjoy! ♥♥♥♥

Dre

   My heart, my mind, my thoughts. They all revolve around him. He knows it, and he didn't take advantage of that. That's why I love him dearly. Today's our anniversary, and the day, I will inform Ace about our unborn child. This is gonna be a hell of a night. My mother knows, and, well, we're not talking and she's not going to kick me out, since I leave in two days. I've already packed my things and I am actually prepairing to leave today. Ace was just going to meet me there three days after, because he had set some stuff up that he had to do before we left.

Mica is helping me set everything up for tonight. It's at my cousins beach house.

"I am really going to miss you kid." Mic says after we sat down. I was really dreading this conversation.

"I'ma miss you so much more, you just don't know." I told her fighting my tears.

"Wassup with you and Jalen?" I asked her, "Shit. We're done." She says simply. I knew her and J's break up was hard for her, so I'm not gonna acknowledge this front she's putting up.

"What about the baby? Y'all still going to the same college?" I questioned. She sighed,

"Nope. I'll still be going to the same college, but he's staying here and going to college." She informed me, I nodded my head.

"You talked to Korey lately?" I seen a smirk come across her face.

"Uh yeah. We're suppose to go to the movies tonight," I gave her that "Mhm" face while saying,

"Y'all goin' alone?"

"No nasty! It'll be him, his little sister and I." She spoke.

"You like him?" I asked, the look in her eyes when I mentioned Korey was just how her eyes used to be when I brought up Jalen.

"Eh, Yeah I guess so. But I'm not lookin' for a new relationship no time soon. We can just be real good friends" I nodded in agreement.

"Well at least you aren't trying to rush into anything, He has to respect that." I told her, She smiled faintly.

"He better. Is  there anything else we have to do?" She asks

"Nope. We're done. I'm about to go to Cash's house." I spoke, I hadn't talked nor seen Cash in a minute.

"A'right. I'll catch you tomorrow, cause tonight, I think you'll be busy. " I laughed.

"Shut up."

Kayla

"Kayla if you don't wake your ass up!" I sat up rubbing my eyes. Anthony, Kyla.

"Where's Kyla?! Where's Anthony?" I screamed panicing.

"Right here baby, What's wrong?" Anthony says walking in the room. I leaped off the bed into his arms.

"What's wrong Kay?" He asks,

"I love you so fuckin' much, baby. Don't ever leave me." I cried on his shoulder. "You don't ever gotta worry about that. You stuck with a nigga until the world ends. I Love You Too." I smiled kissing his lips.

"Uh-Uh. Get a room!" Koree yells,

"This is our room. Go home!" Anthony laughs. "Kayla! I am so sorry for hating you. Please forgive me!" Kyla ran in hugging me.