LOVE/HATE THING

IT HAS BEEN A WHILE,  I APOLOGIZE . UPDATES WILL BE MORE FREQUENT! I PROMISE! I THANK ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT! On to the book!

Enjoy!

Dre

  Ace had left, and I started to cry. I have no idea why. At the same time I was mad as fuck!, then sad again cause my baby is going on tour. Then again, MAD AS FUCK. I'm just confusing my self . I need Mic. I picked up my phone and called her. No answer. I called Jalen.

" Get to the Hospital, now. the one on 54th." He says quickly, I panicked. Who's in the hospital? I threw my shoes on running down the stairs. Hopping in my car, I did an 80 all the way there. I ran in confused, still wondering who was in the hospital. " DRE!" J  called my name. I looked over and ran over to him.

" what happened?" I asked, " Mic. Her ex that Brandon nigga." As soon as I heard ex I knew it was bad.

" Is she okay? Where's her mom? When did this happen?" I asked. He sighed, " Yeah they said she's good, she's sleep right now, Her mom hasn't answered the phone. And this happened bout 3 hours ago." He explained. I sat in the chair, " Why wouldn't her mom answer the phone.?" I mumbled to myself. J sat next to me and I leaned my head on his shoulder and silently cried.

(( TWO MONTHS LATER ))

MIC

   " babe, your not supposed to be up." Jalen smirked, putting me back on the bed. " But I was thirsty." I whimpered.

" You could've asked me." He sighed. The doctor put me on " Bed Rest ". Because apparently, I fell so hard on my back It cracked something. I've been staying at J's house. My mom is just gone missing. We called the police and they are doing something I guess. But J and his family have been a huge huge huge  help to me. Jalen and I are back together. He is my superman. I love him too.

" I'm sick of you waiting on me hand and foot." I pouted, he climbed in the bed with me and put his face in my neck. I smiled, " Jalen, I want you to take my virginity" I said biting the insides of my jaw. He leaned up and kissed my cheek. " I'd be glad to. You sure you ready?" He asks, I nodded.

" I wanted to give my virginity to someone I love, and I deeply and strongly love you." I said, a tear rolling down my eye. I really really love him. I cannot express that enough. He gently kissed my lips.

" Mica I love you too." He smiled. I licked my lips, as he wiped the small tears streaming down my face. " When the time is right, we will." He kissed my nose and I giggled. I looked at my phone and my GEE Dre was calling me. She had told me what went down with her and Ace and if I didn't have a bad back I would've nearly killed Ace. He did her so wrong. I swear.

" Hey girly!" I smiled, J was kissing my neck. " Uh you wanna do something today? I'm so bored. But if you and J have plans, we can do it another day, -- never mind." Then she hung up. I furrowed my eyebrows and called her back. She answered.

" Hello?" She answered, now she's crying. " Come to J's house. Now." I demanded. " But I don't wanna--" I cut her off.

" NO. I don't care. Get over here! " I yelled then hung up. We need to get to the bottom of this.

" You talked to ace?" I asked Jalen, " yeah. He sad as shit. Talm bout he missed dre and she wasn't answering his calls or texts. " He explained. I shook my head. He don' got into this shit deep. I know Dre and she does not play when it comes to relationships. At all. So he better be prepared for the worst. . . . .