Breakfast with the cocky and conceded!

MIC

I woke up feeling, good as hell! Last night, was ehhh okay..it could've been better...but jalen made it much more enjoyable!!

I had seen a text from a unknknown number it said

~TEXT CONVO~

Unknown: GoodMorning Beautiful...I woke up this morning thinkin bout you😍😘

Mic: and just who might this be??

Unknown: The one and only, baby..jalen

Mic: Goodmorning to you too, and you are corny! how'd you get my number?

Jalen: Let's not worry about that right now...what u need to worry about..is being ready in an hour, i'm taking you to Ihop!

Mic: mhm..oh really..U do not even know where I live! and you can ask me, not demand!

Jalen: how much you wanna bet? anotha kiss? and yeah...would you do me the honors of joining me to breakfast on this lovely morning?

Mic: Tuh! but, yes I will come, ONLY...if you find out where I live!

Jalen: too easy!, see you in a hour babe!

Mic: im not yo baby!

Jalen: Don't deny it now....

~END OF TEXT CONVO~

He is so goofy! That nigga conceded too! But Me likes!! I am gonna have fun with him!!

I got out of the bed, and walked to my closet..

" hmm...what to wear...what to wear" I say to myself..As I look through my closet, I get a call from the BESTIE!!

" what it do!" I say putting the phone on speaker..

" you and Jalen! What happened over there..all the hand holding..and the waist grabbin' " she says, a lil too excited!!

" So, we made a bet that if he could tell me about myself..he'd get a kiss! He...somehow won..and I gave him a kiss....on the. cheek!" I say

" I've taught you well!! She laughs, ugh this one!

" yeah, yeah..I heard you and Ace over there talkin..what wass that.....he callin u bae and ishh" I said pulling out some ripped skinny jeans and a red Nike shirt..That said ' Just Do It' ❗️

" Well, that was nothin'..he been tryin to move a lil fast on me...but he gotta keep up with my pace"

" well, are you ready to move a lil faster?" I ask, pinning my hair up..so I won't get it wet in the shower...

" I'm not sure..I'm not completely over Trey....Even after the nigga tried to seduce me and shit" That made me SOOOOO MAD!!! I almost beat that nigga ass, if it was not for Dre sensitive ass!!

" Well I mean, take it slow...Even tho..I am ready for you and Ace to team up! And he way past ready!!"

" mhhmm, I'll think about it....,too be honest I probably won't be ready to be in a relation ship..until about 3-4 months, but that is just speakin' from now" She sighs, I know my girl hurt and all but...she gotta get over him! He clearly over her..TF stoppin' her...but like I said I'm me, and she is her! I have not been in a serious relationship, so ion know whaa it feel like..her this is like her first one.....and this lasted.,about a year and like 3-4 months..UGH, THAT NIGGA.. He make me sick!

" Anyway, what are you about to do?" She asks.

" out to breakfast, with jalen" I kinda mumbled.

" out with who?" she laughed

" Jalen, damn..you hard of hearing?" I laugh

" Ayee, I see you..I see you! well text me when..y'all done..until we speak again..........FACE ASS!" she hung up..Goofy Ass!

Anyway..I took a shower, and got dressed..

I finger combed my hair, it was already straight anyway..

15 Minutes later jalen called....damn, did this nigga look me up or sum shii

" I found you, miss new booty...get it together bring back to me!! im outside" he sung..

" Okay" I say dryly, even thoo im soooo glad he found me!!