A New Day..

Enjoy!

♡KAYLA♡

     "Is this cute,Ky?" I looked over at Kyla. She was too busy with her head in her ipad. "No help." I mumbled.  Putting the dress back in my closet, I heard Cash coming upstairs..

"Baby! I missed you. " I hugged Cash. He laughed. I giggled.

"All I did was go get ya hungry ass a sandwich. " My bottom lip started to quiver.

"I'm that fat?" I rubbed my protruding stomach. .Cash walked up behind me. 

"Kayla, you're beautiful. "  Such a charmer..

♥DRE♥

Nodding my head to Nicki Minaj's Chi-Raq ft.Lil Herb.

I've been listening to it all day! Today was just going to be all about me. So I went to get my nails and toes done and hair done.  I am currently on my way to the beach to chill. While the song was ending Mic calls. I declined it& powered my phone off. 

I sat found a spot where I could be by the shade.  I turned my phone back on and played my music.

"Chillin'?" A husky voice behind me says. I looked up, 

"Pretty Much." I responded. He chuckled.

"Name's Khalil." He spoke up.

"Andrea , but you can call me Dre." I smiled nodding my head to the music. Next was Jasmine Sullivan's Need U Bad.

"Skip." I rolled my eyes.

"Break Up?"

"Yeah."

"Sorry to hear about that. " He says.

"Everyone seems to be. "I replied w/ out lookin at him.

"Well I'm not sorry to hear that"

I laughed, "Sooo Khalil, why are you here?" I asked.

"No specific reason. Just chillin' then I happen to see a beautiful girl over here. " Corny, but cute.

"Thanks. " I giggled. Jhene Aiko's  " Stay Ready " came on and we were left in silence.

♥MICA♥

        "YOUR POINT?!" Jalen yells at me. "My point?! Calm the fuck down! It's just a damn sandwich!" Petty argument, I know.

"My damn ! u know what? Fuck it." I huffed watching him leave.

I rolled.my eyes walking over to.him.

"Mica, Leave.bruh. I'm not in the.mood." He.says sliding me.over.next to him. I got. back in his lap starting to kiss his neck.

"Baaaaby, I sooo sorry." I purred. He held my waist groaning lowly.

" Lemme hear you baby." I whispered seductively. He chuckled. I started to.play with his friend.

"Do you forgive me baby?" He says yeah and flips me over.

"Look what you did." I.smirked looking down .

"I sowwy." I poked out my bottom lip. He started to kiss me all over. I think my apology was accepted.

ACE

     Words can't explain how fuckin' stupid I was that night. I messed up and I know Dre, so I already know getting her back is damn near impossible...

I really don't have the fight in me to even try, Yeah I love her and all but It just might be best that she do her and I do me. I got so many tours and concerts comin' up, I just don't know. I'm leavin' tonight to fly to New York, I'll be out there for about a month.

"You talked to her?" Lamar asks

"Nah, Ion want to either." I told him.

DRE

      "Mm." I smiled as Khalil nibbled on my neck. How'd we get here? Vulnerability.

"Wait, stop." I pushed him away.

"What's wrong?" He asks concerned.

"What the hell am I doing? I just met you. Oh my G--I'm a hoe." I bowed my head tears threatning to fall from the bridges of my brown eyes. He embraced me in a warm hug.

"I apologize if I made you feel uncomfortable. I know we don't know each other that well but I know you're far from a hoe. And don't ever let a nigga tell you different. Got it?" I cracked a smile,

"I got it. Thanks." I leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"Now I think you should take your overly emotional ass home." He joked. I laughed getting up.

"Bye." I smiled getting in my car.

I feel a hell of a lot better.

___________

IT'S BEEN AGES  SINCE I LAST WROTE. IT IS SHORT, I KNOW.

VOTE

COMMENT

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!

53K!! ~