SHOCKER!

I Apologize For The Late Updating . . . . .I Had Wrote This Chptr. But Wattpad Deleted it.. My Bad. . . .

Enjoy!

DRE

" Babe!" Ace yelled from his room. I ignored him. I was mad at him,for what ? I don't know, I just be like that sometimes. Ya know..just one of those days. . . I plopped on to the couch breathing heavily. My mind wandered off to where would I be now if I hadn't went to Destiny's house that night. Or if I would not have talked to him after I cancelled. Very weird, would be my guess

. .I heard Ace's foot steps,coming down the stairs. I mentally rolled my eyes. Sometimes I would like if people could just let me be mad. When I'm mad I'm not mad for the rest of the day. It lasts just a few minutes, I can't ever have those full minutes cause someone is making me laugh and smile. But I am glad and fortunate that I have those type of people around me. . ." What's wrong with you?" He asks.

I didn't respond. He picked my legs up and sat down,putting my legs on his lap. He started to massage my feet. It felt oh so good. .

" Still not gonna say anything?" He smirked,looking at my pleasure filled facial expression. I looked him dead in his eyes. Saying nothing. . He started to let his hand travel up my leg,to my inner thighs.

" S-Stop." I whispered, he smiled. " You like?" I shook my head no. Then yes. He laughs. " I-I'm serious. Please." I dragged out. He kissed my thigh with those sweet,wet,juicy lips of his. It sent chills down my spine. I lifted his head up and sat up.

" But seriously. What's wrong.?" Ace had pulled me over to him so we were snuggling on the couch. I inhaled his strong cologne. I smiled to myself. I'm not sure which cologne it was,but it smelled nice.

" Nothing. Just one of those days." I sighed, he kissed my shoulder. " One of those weeks?" I could feel him smirking against my skin.

" No,stupid. Just one of those days you're just out of it and have an attitude." I explained. " Aw." I felt sleep weighing over my eyes,but I tried hard not to close them. Right as I was about to close my eyes, my phone rings.

Really?

I checked the caller ID; Mommy. " Hello?" I spoke into the phone.

" Hey,what are you doing?" Really mommy - . - " Nothing. About to go to sleep." I told my mom. She said ' Oh ' and I yawned.

" You at Ace's ?" She asks, " Yes Ma'am."

" Okay. Well let me know when you're on your way home. I have something to tell you. ." She says. It sounded sketchy. I said okay and told her I loved her and hung up. I yawned again and laid my head on Ace's chest. . I haven't got any good sleep in a while.

JALEN

This is pure bullshit. How she gon' say I asked for the break?! Though,I did I thought when we made up,that went out the window! But her complicated ass always gotta challenge me. I don't know why she thinks I'm just out to hurt her ass. I'm not! I love her. She play TOO hard to get. Like damn, ease up. I usually didn't use to go for girls that played hard to get. How I thought back then,was if you playing hard to get,we aint meant to fuck. Forreal. But I don't know what changed with Mic. She just caught me off guard. Right when I seen her get mad when she thought Dre and I had something I fell inlove with her. But if everytime we get in a argument she wanna " Oh.you gotta work to get me back ".. If she on that shit, we done! Period. Point. Blank.