The Fire We Make

★Excuse any mistakes

Enjoy!

⇨Mica⇦

      "Oh baby...You're the best I evelr had." Jalen leaned over and kissed my cheek, I blushed.

"Lets go take a shower." I smirked getting up. "Carry me baby." I bit my lip. He laughed picking me up.

An hour after our "shower", We decided to go see Ace and Dre. Yes, Ace and Dre. She told me they were back together. I'm supporting her, but not this relationship, I just feel he's gonna break her heart again.

I wanted to get comfortable cause I was sore. So I wore some black yoga pants and a neon yellow track jacket. I threw on my neon yellow nike free runs.

"Damn bae! You wanna-"

"No retard. I was trying to get comfortable. I am a little worn out." I laughed. He chuckled.

"Daddy did the damn thang huh?" We both shared a laugh.

"Shut up. You're not my daddy." I told him while we got in his car, Jaden is at Jalen's aunts house playing with his cousins.

"Oh really? That's not what you was sayin' when I had yo legs on my shoulders." My yellow skin flushed.

"Oh my gosh. Shut up." I got in on the passenger side.

"You a trip." He told me,

"A whole trip." I stuck my tounge out at him.

_Dre

      It is official ladies and gentleman, Ace and I are back together. I just got sick of listening to my mind. So I listened to my heart for a change.

"I so glad to call you my baby again." Ace kissed up on my neck while rubbing my thigh. I bit my lip.

"Like wise. Just promise you'll never hurt me like that again." He looked up at me and kissed me.

"I promise." I nodded while getting up.

"I love you dre. I swear I'll never hurt you again." He snaked his arms around my waist. I rested my head on his chest.

"I hope so." About 5 minutes later, Mica and Jalen were making beats on the door. I laughed while opening the door.

"Hey boo!"Mica laughed. I hugged her and J .

"Hey." Ace walked down the stairs with a stupid smirk on his face.

"I see you got'er back." J says as the dapped.

"Shid, I had to. I love my baby." Ace hung his arm around my shoulder.

"That's what's up." Jalen nodded. I seen this glow in Mic that I've NEVER seen. I pulled her glowin' ass to the kitchen.

"What?" She smirked, "I don't know, you tell me, you the one lookin' like shine bright like a diamond. What were you two doing before you guys got hete?" I already knew what they were doing, I just wanted to see of she'd admit it.

"We had sex." I shook my head laughing. They are going to.be fuckin' like rabbits.

^Kayla^

      "Kay, you getting fat." Kyla told me while rubbing my stomach. I am 8 months pregnant and she, yes she, could be coming any day now. I'm so excited for Kendall Marie Hayes. Cash and Kayla named her.