Chapter 1

[New to this everyone the whole writing stories and stuff, sorry if my writing is a bit tad off. Trust me it’s going to be one hell of adventure, you’re going to love the story. I have a sense of style when it comes to writing from reading so many novels. I'm sort of an expert I think? Anyway can't wait to begin the fun and sexiness of this story. Also if you haven't guessed it yet? Odelia is Ovi formal past-self and Peeta is Patch formal past-self as well]

----

The Past!

~Ovi's Pov~ 

We were running, running through the forest. It was a cold winter night snow everywhere I trip over a branch. "Odelia!" my blond prince comes rushing back to me, feeling his arms around my shoulder as he picks me up hugging me close "are you ok?"

I think...so? we hear barking, they sent the hounds after us I look at him frantically as he grabs my hand as we run as fast as we can during the cold winter night.

We finally made it to a dead end a cliff below us with sharp pointy rocks, an ocean that rocks back and forth wildly, what do we do I say?

He looks at me "will have to jump" WHAT? that's crazy. He looks at me sad as he pulls me in close kissing me deeply.

I feel the warm subtle kiss of his lips as he places his tongue onto mine, holding on to him for as long as I can. My body feeling warmer than ever as it snows around us.

He breaks the kiss first I love you Peeta always has always will. He holds on to me "I love you so much more, no matter what maybe in another lifetime, maybe not here I won't stop searching for you, your my one and only true love Odelia."

I feel sad right now hearing the hounds getting closer I grab his hand Peeta...I won't stop either not until I find you.

He smiles a sad smile on the count of 3! 1, 2, 3, we both jump holding hands. I was falling in midair screaming, screaming at the top of my lugs as we plummet towards are death.

I woke up in the middle of the night screaming drench in sweat feeling cold. My Mom bursts into the room with a bat "WHAT IS IT?" O nothing Mom just a bad dream.

She sits next to me rubbing my back "want to talk about it." no Mom it's ok. "Lately you been having a lot of those nightmares I wonder what it all means?" who knows.

"well I'm going back to sleep" ok Mom good night I go over to the bathroom washing my face looking at the mirror, the way my brown shaggy hair falls between my eyes, my brown eyes look exactly like hers Odelia.

This might sound crazy, I'm a 19 year old who's formal past self was a princess. I know hard to disgust all of this information at once.

The only other person who knows is my best friend Rina. It is rude to call her during the middle of the night. So I leave her a text telling her to come over tomorrow to talk about my dream.

The Next Day,

Rina comes over knocking, I open the door for her my Mom greets her with the usual hi as she goes to her room to take a shower. Rina was looking at me already knowing the reason why I invited her over.