Chapter 11

[You see me at the mall texting on my phone. Hey all it looks like we are going to do some "shopping" today. Finally the things that I love to do the most. This chapter is going to be fun to write. I might need to buy some new weapons you know? For days where I'm having an emergency. The whole axe thing is getting old. Please Vote! & Comment! If you want to]

----

 The Mall

~Patch's Pov~

I awoke feeling something warm right next to me. I must have fallen asleep yesterday with Ovi on his bed, seeing extra covers over us his Mom must have put it there last night. I shook him a bit you awake?

I hear him mumble a bit is something troubling you? He turns around looking at me but averting my eyes "well...I'm…a...bit jealous you saw mine before I saw yours?"

Is that all your worrying about I get up from his bed only wearing my briefs. Hm...So your curious am I right? I turn to him pulling down my briefs exposing my length to him, for only a brief couple of seconds so he gets a nice view of it before pulling my briefs back up.

Seeing his cheeks get red. Well now you saw mine so were both even, that and you are seeing what is coming for you in the near future. I grin at him, pulling on my blue jeans.

I buckle back the belt making sure it was on. I watch as he goes to the bathroom to take a shower. He must be freaking out that I showed it to him.

I pull my shirt on, walking over to the kitchen to pour myself some cereal. I see Ovi Mom in the kitchen I say good morning Mom. She smiles at me telling me good morning as well.

I was eating my cereal when Ovi finally came out of the bathroom asking "sooo how do I look?" his Mom said great. I think you look cute, but why ask us that now?

"Because we are going shopping my favorite word in the dictionary." I laugh at that part so I guess today is the day we go to the Mall I assume. "He points at me, you assume right."

My Ovi is so to damn cute and funny I finally finish my cereal. ~After Breakfast~

We got into my car as I drive us to the "The Millennia Mall"  we finally made it to the parking lot I was looking for a good place to park.

I got out of the car as I lock the doors behind us. What do we do first?

~The Food Court~

~Ovi's Pov~

It was just Me, Patch, Rina, Stephen, Miles, and Jennie, looking like the whole gang made it. I took my seat next to Patch we both order Chick-Fil-A which you know is weird because they are religious against gays. (Note to self-stop eating from “Chick-Fil-A” even though they do know how to make good chicken.)

I got my usual order that me and my Mom get on special occasions. The 12 count chicken nuggets with the Oreo shake. I take a sip from my shake saying mmm I love Chick-Fil-A shakes,