Chapter 19 ♥

[Warning: 18 and older this has been categorized as mature, therefore may contain sexual content that may not be appropriate for are underage readers. This is how I think if your parents aren't around what they don't know won't hurt them. I can't wait hiding under the bed, texting to myself. Trust me this is going to be some super-hot stuff. It’s so embarrassing I'm the one who writes it. Vote! & Comment! If you think it’s getting hot in here.]

----

 The Hotel

~Ovi's Pov~

We came to one of those Hotel Holiday Inn places to stay at the night. It was relaxing, comfortable, looking place to stay for the night. I hear Patch talking to the guy about are rooms for tonight.

I watch as a luggage boy with fine black hair nice smile came for are bags to bring them over to are room. I was holding Patch hand as we got inside the elevator, hearing it make that ding noise as we got up to the 13 floor.

I walk down a narrow line as we found are room number 135. I see him pull out a key to open the door, handing me a copy of that key. I smile at him thanks as we got inside the room.

There was a queen size mattress, two night stands beside the bed. A bunch of heart shape pillows, soft, big, and small. The front of the bed facing a flat screen TV with remotes that works.

It was romantic and snug in here, outside our window room faced a beautiful canal. I run up to the bed to jump on, it’s amazing in here Patch for real.

He smiles at me "only the best for you, by the way I'll be in the shower." I watch as he leaves to use the bathroom.

I was in the room by myself, feeling a bit thirsty while Patch was in the shower. I spotted a mini fridge I went over to open it seeing a collection of drinks inside.

I see different bottles of vodka; I never drank anything with alcohol before. I open it as I pinch the tip of my nose trying to drink some.

It warms the inside of my throat tasteless but smooth. I let go of my nose feeling the warmth of it settle inside my stomach. I started to drink more of it.

I like the way it makes me feel so good. I had about two bottles of vodka, feeling hotter than ever. I threw the two bottles of vodka near the trash.

I was feeling a bit tipsy walking over to the bed, falling face flat. I turn around on the bed so I was lying on my back. I felt so hot right now why do I feel hot like this?

I started pulling my shirt off, hoping I would feel less hot but didn't. I could feel my erection inside my pants growing a bit hard as I was shaking on the bed.

I saw Patch come out of the shower only wearing a red towel around his waist as he rushes by my side. "What happened are you ok?" I felt his hand being placed on my forehead.

I groan a bit, I...had...vodka and I'm not feeling so well. I move my hands to my growing erection as I started to rub myself as I bite back on a moan as he watches me.