Chapter 13

[Hopes the best for my characters! things will get a little more emotional in this chapter. Don't run away Ovi don't do it. Why, O why now, wait you guys have no idea what I'm talking about yet sorry. Bet Stephen going to try and make move again will see how it turns out. Vote! & Comment!]

----

 The Things We Decide!

~Stephen's Pov~

How my yesterday went I was with Ovi we were walking down the street I was making him laugh at my hilarious jokes.

He started to laugh, Stephen you are horrible for real. I took my shirt off feeling hot in the blazing sun as I tie it around my waist. I see him stare at me for just a bit "show off" as he rolls his adorable eyes at me.

Baby! You know you like this bode and want to get into bed with it. His retort was “O please when pigs fly.” I decided to grab his hand feeling a bit nervous as he tries to break hold of my grasp, but I only held on tighter.

He eventually stops fighting my grasp as I ease up a bit. I held his hand making more jokes. He kept on laughing as we got closer to his house. I love making him laugh I kept staring at him.

I’m unaware of Patch who sees us holding hands. The next thing I know I felt like I got the winds knocked right out of me as someone rushes me onto the ground.

It was blonde who knocks me onto the ground; I started punching him as he was on top of me. I feel his fist collides with my face I am sick and tired of this guy always ruining my moods.

I hear someone yelling at us to stop fighting, but I kept on punching Patch I'm ready to knock the hell out of him once and for all. I was getting ready to punch him with full force as someone sprays us with cold water colliding against my skin.

We stop fighting each other, hearing his Mom say something my ears still ringing from the sound of water “who wants pizza?” (In my head I'm like is she for real?) I was wet and cold as I run my fingers through my hair.

I tell Ovi to make a choice its either Patch or I, seeing blonde nod his head actually agreeing with me for the first time. I watch as Ovi says: It’s obvious I choose Patch.

I was hugging my wet bare body; glaring at Patch you only won this round because you are dating him. I was so pissed off right now I stomp away trying to find my car down the street.

As soon as I got home I took a hot shower, threw my wet cloths in the dryer, receiving a call from Ovi finally he decides it me not him. I pick up my phone yellow, hoping to hear his voice instead I hear Patch voice saying he’s sorry as I hang up on him.

The last thing I want is to hear his voice or even think about the fight we just had. I got ice from my kitchen to place it on my face, damn bastard got lucky I didn't kill him.

That was pretty much how I spent my yesterday really pissed and mostly mad. I was feeling a lot better today hoping maybe, just maybe? Ovi and I could hang out today.