Chapter 18

[O yeah! it’s time for us to hit the road, hiding in the back trunk of the car. I wonder what is going to happen on this trip. I don't know either? My characters have minds of their own. Things just happen out of nowhere that even I don't expect to see coming. Vote! & Comment! If you wish this to be a safe road trip for the two or not]

----

 The Road Trip

~Patch's Pov~

I was already parked in his driveway, waiting for him. I'm so happy were finally getting married I hope nothing goes wrong. I see him coming out of his house with a suitcase.

I already got out of my car helping him place his suitcase inside the trunk of the car. He smiles at me "where are we going?" I smile back; he wants to know where the wedding is?

I grab his chin making him blush, bringing his lips close to mine, and holding him in place keeping him like that. He becomes impatient with me so he kisses my lips first.

I started to feel the warmth of his lips while placing my arms around him. I held him close loving the way he moans softly in between the kiss.

I parted the kiss we are going to California, Los Angeles for the wedding. His eyes brighten up as he runs inside the car looks like someone got what they wanted.

I chuckle a bit as I got inside the car, turning the ignition on. I put the car into reverse as I got out of the drive thru putting it back into drive as we drive away.

He was reading a book inside the car while we were on the highway; hmm...I wonder what he’s reading. What are you reading? He smiles "I'm reading a book called Evermore it sort of reminds me of us."

Really what is it about? "it’s a story about past lives." Do you like the book? He nods a bit "It’s really interesting." That's good.

~Ovi's Pov~

I was in Patch car reading; something caught my eye in the rear-view mirror. I look back my heart beginning to race with fear. No, no, it can't be...I see a car following us.

I see a red flag bearing the symbol from where Patch past-life was born from. Uhhh! Patch you seeing what I'm seeing? His jaw was shut tight in a firm grim line.

He nods aware we are being followed. I can't believe it there shouldn't be anyone alive from are past that is still trying to keep us apart. "They must be past followers, you know people who still believe in the old ways." I feel my heart begin to race with fear again.

There are people who still oppose of us? You got to give them credit for not wanting to give up. Patch keeps an eye on the rear-view mirror "what I don't get is how they found out about us?" I start to ponder about how they could have figure it out.

RINA! She must have posted are story online, looking back at me "how does she know about us." Sorry I started calling her up on my phone, hearing her voice Rina I need to know did you post that story about us and wrote that text I sent you with the location of the marriage is going to take place.