Chapter 17

[Its sleep over time can't wait. I'm hiding inside Ovi closet while texting on my phone. Sorry no guys allowed! Ovi being the only exception to that rule of course. It’s all about hanging with the girls tonight. It’s a little celebration party for Ovi before he gets married. Vote! & Comment! If needed to]

----

 The Sleepover

~Ovi's Pov~

We were doing are hair, make up, nails no not really that's not how we roll during my sleepovers. Patch wanted to come, I was like sorry no guys allowed except for me.

I told Patch to go out and have fun no strip clubs of course. That and Stephen tried to crash are sleepover earlier dress as a girl it was so hilarious you would have drop dead.

I'm going on my road trip with Patch tomorrow, telling him to get plenty of rest. I was in my room wearing pj shorts, fuzzy slippers, and talking with the girls.

I saw Rina shake her head "how hilarious was it to see Stephen dress like a girl." I thought I died from laughing so hard when I saw him. Of course Jennie comes in saying guys need to stick to whatever they do and leave us girls to have are sleepovers.

I put my hand to my face coughs excuse me! Rina comes in for my rescue "well except Ovi, but we all know he’s gay." Thank you besides let’s stop talking and get this party started.

I got the handheld confetti cannon from my nightstand and shot streamers into the air. We all went into the kitchen to get sweets, chips, whatever we could find.

My Mom walks in "all of you will get a sugar rush from eating those sweets I'm in." I was like ok as we all sat down eating in the kitchen talking about whose getting fat.

Rina was pointing her spoon at Jennie "I think you gained a couple of pounds." We all started to laugh when she was like, well at least I don't look like pig that shoved their head in first into ice cream.

I love the girl bonding time my Mom got up girls, girls, if anyone looks like they gained weight it’s me. My Mom did that that thing from the White Chicks movie, "somebody just threw shamu back into the ocean." I couldn't help, but laugh at that.

After the ice cream we left Mom in the kitchen as we got back inside my room. I got the pillow from my bed do you know what time it is? It is time for pillow fight.

I was hitting Jennie with my pillow while she screaming for Rina to help her. Rina came up behind me "sneak attack" she jumps onto my back making me fall to the floor.

They both gang up on me, hitting me on the floor. I was screaming you ho’s I got up from the floor getting my pillow hitting Rina in the face with it die damn it.

Of course Jennie was behind me pushing me onto the bed as they both gang up on me again. Rina hit Jennie with her pillow "sorry but I team up with no one."

I got up from the bed hitting Jennie with my pillow as she hit me back, after the pillow fight we were trying to relax while reading some magazines.

~Rina's Pov~

We all sat on top of Ovi bed looking at the latest issue of whose hot and who's not. Damn! Alex Pettyfer the guy from the movie “I am Number 4” is so hot.

Ok you guys got to admit it he is so hot, watching Ovi nodding his head "he’s good looking alright." I pointed my fingers at him tsk, tsk, on you still finding other men attractive when you are about to get married.

He shouts a bit “excuse me but you are the one asking for are opinions.” True, but I didn't think you would actually answer the question. I hear Jennie say: well he is hot I got to admit that.

I started to giggle a bit neh, neh, Ovi since you are getting married can I write that autobiography about you? He smiles at me “well they are going to find out about it eventually.” I'm going write about your life online and see if I can get it published as a book.

Jennie eyes me suspiciously “what could you possibly write about him that could be so interesting?” Girl you will find out, maybe a lot of people will find out.

I was going through the magazines rating guys in them, asking Jennie what Miles said to her on the phone earlier. She tells us that Miles thinks it’s unfair that were having a sleepover party and he’s not invited.

Man how the guys are jealous of us today I don't blame them who wouldn't want to be up in here partying and eating sweets. Hey Ovi I can't for your wedding I get to be your bride’s maid right?

He looks up from the magazine "sure if you want." Jennie was like if she’s the bride’s maid I will be the flower girl throwing peddles everywhere.

~Ovi's Pov~

I still can't believe were planning on who's doing what for my wedding right now. I couldn't help, but blush at the thought, thinking that I will be getting married to him soon.

I got off the bed to turn on my I-pod stereo so we can listen to some music called “Telephone” by Lady Gaga. I was listening to the music well girls and one boy it is time to jam out.

Rina and Jennie both got off the bed dancing and singing to the song with me. My Mom walks in on us unexpectedly, saying: it’s time for the Mom to sing and show you all how it’s done.

"Stop callin' Stop callin' I don't wanna think anymore I left my head and my heart on the dancefloor Stop callin' Stop callin' I don't wanna talk anymore I left my head and my heart on the dancefloor"

Here we go again and I couldn't help, but laugh at least I know where I get my urge to sing from. Mom was up in my room singing along with us.

After the song Jennie was sleeping on the air mattress that my Mom blew up for her to sleep on. While me and Rina were both on my bed, seeming how my bed can only fit room for two.

I was facing the right side of the room, Rina was facing the left side of the room, feeling her back pressed against mine.

I felt Rina grab my left hand under the bed sheets "I wish you the best of luck on getting married." I smile a bit thanks so much. I started to fall asleep while Rina was right beside me.

----

[Couldn't help, but laugh when Stephen tried to crash the sleepover. I was like Stephen you really are an idiot at times. Poor Patch wanting to come as well, but couldn't. I was up there jamming inside the closet singing to the song as well. O yeah! Let’s get this road trip onto the road already. I hope they get that happily ever after at the end or will trouble come looking for these two?]