Chapter 16

[The truth, when I first wrote Stephen into my story I didn't like him at all. It wasn't until he pinned Ovi down onto the bed and I gave him a past that I started liking him. I feel bad for Stephen it must hurt a lot. Congratz to Ovi and Patch the two new engaged couple. I hope the best for them and my other characters so far. Vote! & Comment! To give Stephen a hug right now]

----

 Hurt Feelings!

~Stephen's Pov~

I got home rushing to get inside my room slamming the door harder then I should have. I fall weak to my knees why did he have to get engaged to him?

I grab my backpack over my shoulder throwing it at the wall hearing it make a loud thumping noise as it hits the wall, crying to myself on the floor damn it! Men don't cry we don't.

I could really use a wish right now, why did it have to be him huh! Why can't it be me? That bastard, having to get engaged to him that's it game over. I need to know why he chose him over me.

I got up from the floor as I walk over to the bed trying to hold back the tears men don't cry we do not. I made it over to my bed, grabbing the pillow he slept on back when he was staying with me.

I grab the pillow inhaling his scent, smelling the faint lingers of him. I wish it was me he chose instead, letting go of the pillow, getting off my bed damn it! I hate being in such a crappy mood today.

It seems like it has been happening to me a lot lately. I felt cold as I walk over to my shower, closing the door behind me. I got inside the shower naked as I try adjusting the water.

Making sure the water was nice and warm as I let it sprinkle around me. I just stand there as the water hits my bare skin, even the water couldn't heal the scars I have now.

I just stand there in pain as I finish taking a shower, putting my clothes on as I walk over to the living room hoping to take my mind off of things. I sit on the sofa as I watch some TV.

I was watching the “Maury Show” second favorite, first being “Jerry Springer” of course. I love this show it’s funny you see some crazy chicks on it screaming at the guys saying you are the baby daddy.

I love hearing them tell the guy off saying you are the baby daddy, I know you are the baby daddy. If a ho came up to me saying I was her baby daddy I tell her off, being like ho I am not your daddy child.

I watch as Maury says the DNA test results are in, reading the paper, saying you are not the baby father. Ooo I knew it she cheated on you she knows who she slept with.

I chuckle a bit, watching the fat woman run off stage, crying as she falls to the floor saying "I thought he was the baby daddy, I thought he was the baby daddy." What a skank you know who you slept with.

I get up from the couch, thinking it’s time for me to confront my own problems head on.