Chapter 14

[I'm still not going to side with "Team Stephen" NEVER I love Patch and only him. Patch baby you are just so fine, my love for you won't waver. But I can't say the same for others. Well I have no idea? What goes through you all minds, the only mind I can go through is Patch, Ovi, and Stephen, my own. Vote! & Comment! For which team you like the most]

----

 Trying To Avoid

~Ovi’s Pov~

I woke up next to Stephen, lately I been sleeping over his house. I have been skipping school staying with him ignoring Patch calls and texts to me.

I'm just trying to give Patch some room to think, probably be best if he chooses a girl instead of a guy. I feel like it was just yesterday when Patch was avoiding me afraid he might lose me that was before Stephen came along. I like Stephen I mean I like him a lot, but it’s just not the same.

He woke up next to me “good morning cutie how did you sleep?” I slept great I turn around to snuggle with him. For some reason I'm getting used to seeing him every day.

I felt his bare arms hug me do I have feelings for Stephen? I'm mean sure I love being with him, but does that make him a potential lover? He kisses my forehead.

I don't want to hurt his feelings so I kiss his soft lips back, blushing a bit. He smiles "keep it up and we might get frisky in the morning." I get up from his bed, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

I go over to his bathroom to wash my face, Patch....I wonder what he’s thinking about? I dry my face on a towel. I got my clothes from Stephens room.

I was going to close the door when he stops me midway. "Hey if you take a shower can I come with?" heck no for real I'm not about to lose my virginity with you in the shower he laughed so hard.

~Stephen's Pov~

I was this close to getting into the shower with him, damn why he has to be that way. I go pour myself cereal and milk. I eat while I plan for what we are going to do today.

He finally comes out as I spank that ass of his. His cheeks get red from the spanking "for real keep it up I think I might have to call the cops on you." Try, baby try, I would have already raped you by the time they came.

I went inside to take a shower; I got out of the bathroom wearing a towel around my waist another towel to dry my hair. He sees me "really? shouldn’t you go put some cloths on this isn’t a strip joint!"

I'm like you sure? as I unwrapped the towel exposing my naked self, the only part of me that was cover was the towel on my head. But you like the view of this don't you?

"No! Not really, stop flanking it off in front of me." Why not? as I use my towel to whip his butt, come on you know you want to.

I chase him into my room taking the towel off my head and throwing it to the ground as I push him on top of my bed and started kissing him, O yeah naked me on top of Ovi if anything I’m getting a boner from this.