Chapter 21

[This isn't what I planned entirely different. You see me hiding under Ovi hospital bed, saying in a low voice. You can't die on us, don't die on us. Poor Patch he must be going crazy right now. This is a sad moment for all of us, hoping he lives so the wedding can still go on. Vote! & Comment! If you want Ovi to live and be able to have his wedding day]

----

 Limbo?!

~Ovi's Pov~

I was alone, afraid, dark and cold I wander through the darkness. I was trying to figure out where am I as I walk through darkness.

I felt like I've been here before, wandering through the cold darkness all alone. Then out of nowhere the scene begins to change.

I was in a forest similar to the one I died, yet different. It was a thick foggy forest I was scared of being alone by myself.

I saw a shimmering bright light, covering my eyes with my arms as the light begins to dimmer. I see, I see, O lord I see my past father before me King Randolph.

That narrows it down if your here this must be hell. O why do I suffer upon my fate, seeing my father smile a bright smile.

I felt a bit strange seeing him smile like that, talking in an alluring like voice. "This is not the hell you speak of." Really what is it?

His eyes shimmer, "this is the land in between called limbo you speak of." You sure this isn't hell because I feel like it is.

"Past daughter of mine, well son of my daughter why do you question me?" I hope he can't read my mind because right now I'm saying you bastard for calling me a female.

Well Dad! Take a good look at me clearly I'm a guy, forgiving not so much. In case you forgot you are the whole reason I died.

I shrug the whole reason I died in my past life. I see his eyes sadden a bit "I am truly sorry for the pain I have fallen on you." I look the other way if your here where is my present father.

If I recall he died as well "the present father you speak of is me." wait! So my past father is my present father. "Indeed after I died I have taken the form of my past life."

Then where is my past mother? He smiles bright. "Why she is still with you of course never leaving your side in your modern day life." Hold up let me try to think clearly.

So your basically your saying my past parents are my present parents as well. He nods at me "Odelia, I mean Ovi I am truly sorry for the pain I have caused you." He shakes his head "in more ways than ever, after you died I never stop blaming myself for the cause." I look away from him.

I am not about to forgive him not yet, feeling my eyes begin to get wet. Why did you have to die in the present "the time for my death came, knowing I might meet you here." So he knew all along I be here.

Dad...because of you I died, everything is your fault. He looks sad "I know my sweet daughter I mean son." Stop that, stop calling me her! yes I'm her, but I'm him I'm entirely someone else now.