Chapter 12

[Have you all ever question why some of my pages are long and some are short? well the reason for that is because I write for as long as I feel like. It explains why some chapters are long and some aren't, trying my best to keep you all entertain so enjoy the story. Vote! & Comment! If you feel like you should]

----

 The Choices We Make

~Ovi's Pov~

How did a day like this go horribly wrong? You see Patch and Stephen wrestle each other onto the ground hitting each other on the front lawn of my house.

Let’s go back and replay what has happen up until this point. I was with Stephen we were walking down the street he was making me laugh with stupid jokes.

"Ok If a blonde and a brunette fell off a building, who would hit the ground first?"

I have no clue who would hit the ground first?

"The brunette - the blonde would have to stop for directions!"

I started laughing, Stephen you are horrible for real. I see him take his shirt off in front of me, staring at him for a bit show off, rolling my eyes at him.

He makes a remark saying “Baby! You know you like this bode and want to get into bed with it.” O please when pigs fly. He grabs my hand I try to break hold of his grasp, but his hand only got tighter.

I stop fighting the grasp of his hand on mine as it eases up a bit. He held my hand making more stupid jokes. I kept on laughing as we got closer to my house.

I see Patch who sees me with Stephen holding my hand, shirtless, and making me laugh the next thing I know Patch rushes Stephen onto the ground as they started fighting.

I was yelling at them to stop fighting, but they kept on punching each other. My Mom came out from the backyard with the water hose as she turns it’s on and sprays them both.

My Mom turns the water hose off, boys I got pizza who wants some? In my head (I'm like Mom really? you ask them who wants pizza.)

They were both wet Stephen runs his fingers through his hair telling me make a choice its either him or Patch?

Patch agreeing with him. For real they were they making me choose? I feel like they were both turning against me, having to choose one. It’s obvious I choose Patch.

Stephen hugging his wet bare body, glaring at Patch you only won this round because you are dating him I watch as he stomps off.

Patch stares silently at me "Is that true? That I win because I'm dating you." No Patch that's not it I take a deep breath I choose you the moment we died together.

I do it again just to be with you. He hugs me close to him, feeling him cold and wet as he whispers "all I want is for you to be happy." I tell him that I am happy just being with him.