Chapter 22 ♥ [FINALE]

[Warning: This chapter contains graphic material that should not be viewed by anyone under 18 years old. Unless your parents aren't around then read away. If you do not like reading two guys going all the way, then please skip ahead. The wedding is today hooray I'm so excited I'll miss them so. Vote! & Comment! For them going all the way scene]

----

The Wedding!

~Ovi's Pov~

It’s been a week since they release me from the hospital, having my hair done now. Why because today's the big day.

I fumble with the engagement ring around my neck. I watch as Rina was please and handed me a mirror "wa la perfect" I was stunning completely transform.

My hair the way I was dressed, wearing a white collar shirt, white slacks and white dress shoes. I place my necklace underneath the collar of my shirt as I begin to look at myself in the mirror.

It’s kind of ironic if you ask me, thinking of that (Masquerade Ball) when I first met Patch he was the one dressed in all white now it’s me. "Sooo you like?" I look towards Rina its stunning, amazing job you did.

She claps her hands together "I'm so glad you like it." I almost forgot I had my Mom do the finishing touches by tying the red tie around my collar shirt.

Now I was finally finish time to do my signature move one last time, sooo...how do I look? I hear my Mom say "like an angle" and Rina was like "total hottie!" thanks.

Well...this is it isn't it I feel like I'm about cry at my own wedding. My Mom was telling me this "if anyone is going to cry it’s going to be me" I could see Rina roll her eyes "come on you died twice for this." I smile I know.

I can see the sincere look in my Mom eyes "awww my little princess, always knew you were special" stop that forgot Rina posted my story online, going be a big hit as a book.

I blame you for this Rina she looks at me "what it’s your fault for letting me post it." I smile at her, and I never been happier for you doing so.

Did I forget to mention where the wedding is be held? “Compass Ross Gardens - Bodega Bay, California”. I decided it with Patch I wanted are wedding to be held in a rosegarden.

It’s the perfect timing since it is spring of course the flowers are in bloom. I can't believe how everything is happening so fast, things just went by, and Patch is in another separate room getting ready.

I hear my Mom yell she'll be waiting in the audience like the rest of our family who came. I see Rina hand me flowers "I'll be with you the whole time." Thanks strange usually the father is supposed to give away the bride.

I mean...uhhh! I'm not a bride, or a girl, thinking he’s probably watching me right about now making a fuss over things. In my head damn you Dad I bet he’s mocking me right about now.

Rina was looking at me as if I were crazy it’s nothing heh! "Well...let’s get this show on the road”. I grab my bestie arm to keep me steady bet this looks so strange right now like a total reverse.

We were walking down you see the bouquet of flowers in my hands the other flowers around us in the bloom it’s so beautiful. The sun light everything, feeling like this is all bliss as we walk over a small bridge beneath us was a small river.

I saw it all, getting off the bridge nearing the white gazebo where Patch was at. I felt like I was about to trip the moment I saw him, but it’s a good thing Rina has her grip on me.

I could see family and friends, sitting from the left, and right sides of their seats as I walk up. I finally got inside of the gazebo where Patch stands in front of me.