Chapter 2

[Me singing ~ Back to School of Homosexuals ~ (Sees you all) jeez! you guys scared the hell out of me what do you all want from me?! This better not be about that time with that boy or whatever O? More upload then I shall grant you all your wish with fairy dusts which so happens can only work if you all Vote and Comment! For me]

----

Back To School

~Ovi's Pov~

Gets dress for school today, brushing my teeth, combs my hair. Since Rina is picking me up, we carpool to school every day to save on gas. I love this part of the morning so...Mom how do I look?!

I always ask my Mom that sort of thing like a daily routine of mine on school days.

"You look great! Sweetie." thanks Mom. We hear a beeping noise outside, well that's Rina got to go now Mom bye. I walk down the driveway as I get into the car with Rina.

She smiles as me "can't wait to get to school we are going to be rocking it this semester," Hell yeah we will I can't wait for spring-break to come up already, hoping for this semester to end soon.

We arrive to school today; we both get out of the car.

Rina wearing a mini skirt, short jeans that go over her knees, high tops, a black shirt that says I support yaoi so should you, and a jean jacket with the sleeves cut out. "Let’s do this."

We were walking through the halls Rina telling me "I wonder what that foreign exchange student looks like I bet he’s hot!" I just shrug "Awww come on aren't you the least bit curious he might be you know who she giggles a bit" I still doubt it’s him.

"Don't doubt believe in it" even if it is him what so I say? Hi I'm your long lost past lover! Remember me O! And I use to be a girl but now I'm a guy. She looks at me "you never know!"

I watch as she leaves, wanting to get to class early. Ok see yah later I wave good bye to her. Finally left alone I sigh a bit. I wonder if I'll ever see him what will I do. I watch as a group of girls come into view surrounding some guy I gasp as soon as I saw who the guy was.......

I run over to hide behind a trash can for future references this may not be the best hiding spot. It can't be...it just can't but it is...it’s him! Alright that blond hair with those blue eyes. I wish I could get a better view of him. I feel so nervous right now. Just staring at him makes my heart do flips flops inside my chest... ♥

~Patch's Pov~

Do you ever get the feeling someone is stalking you?! I mean yeah I'm surrounded by a bunch of screaming girls. But I get this weird feeling someone is watching me from afar. (Odelia I won't stop searching for you.)

Even if I'm surrounded I just won't stop looking for you. But none of these girls are you I can tell. You are just one of a kind. It’s frustrating being surrounded by a bunch of girls.

All I want is for them to leave me alone, for real I just want to cuss at all of them. But I know better then that. So I smile at them making them all scream and I ask them politely if I could have sometime alone time.